PDA

View Full Version : Stars FPP satellites to WSOP

happyjaypee
02-22-2003, 07:05 PM
Hi all,

A friend of mine can't play any final round because he works every sunday. He offered me to play under his nickname therefore using his FPPs. Considring we're going to sale the seat if I (unlikely /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ) win it, what would be a good deal here?

Hard to evaluate the value of a FPP... Would a 50% each split of any winning looks like a good deal??

thx.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

sdplayerb
02-22-2003, 08:51 PM
are you sure you can sell it? i thought you can't unless you win 2 seats there.

happyjaypee
02-23-2003, 01:09 AM
Actually you can't sell seat for a final round (rnd 3) won in a smaller satellite.

But that's not the point. Just want to know if you'd accept to split any prize money won for a final table finish and at what share per person. The way I see it, he's not backing me or something, those are just FPPs he can't play. It's hard to square there value. But again, winning without sharing part of the bounty is unthinkable. What would a good deal be? Does 50%/50% seems good or do you think either the player or account owner should receive a little more and why?

thx.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

sdplayerb
02-23-2003, 03:03 AM
Well, he'd have to play the seat at the world series (as you can't play it nor sell it), so he'd deserve most of it since he'd being playing in the big tourney.

I think you deserve like 20% of it.