PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker IGMPay down?

PorscheNGuns
07-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Says the system is unavailable, please retry after some time

?

-Matt

TheIrishThug
07-18-2005, 09:16 PM
i deposited a little over an hr ago and it went thru. had to talk to support cause the bonus didn't kick in, but it worked.

PorscheNGuns
07-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Im using the bonus code IGMPAY for my Party Poker account, and I also have a $500 pending cashout (from my Empire account), so maybe thats why its not working for me?

-Matt

HesseJam
07-19-2005, 03:20 AM
I have the same issue. Neither NETeller nor IGMPAY is working for me. From what country are you operating?

newhizzle
07-19-2005, 07:41 AM
i just switched to empire from party and when i tried to set up igm, they asked for the two small deposits they gave me a long ass time ago, i had them email them to me and tried to put them in and it kept saying they were wrong (the exact numbers that they sent to me) anybody know why this might be?

jman220
07-19-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just switched to empire from party and when i tried to set up igm, they asked for the two small deposits they gave me a long ass time ago, i had them email them to me and tried to put them in and it kept saying they were wrong (the exact numbers that they sent to me) anybody know why this might be?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had the same thing, doing it through their system doesn't work (when it was so long ago), just email them with the amount of the two small deposits in the body of the email and they will verify your account manually.

PorscheNGuns
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Error: System Temporarily Unavailable

We are sorry but the system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again after sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this on Empire as well as Party. I can, however, withdraw. No notices have been sent to my emails, and I really hate talking to paypro.

Edit: Cashouts are infact working fine.

-Matt