PDA

View Full Version : Question about Empire's VIP club

Bigwig
07-18-2005, 06:02 PM
I plan on using my points to redeem their coupons for cash money. My question (I cannot get an answer from Empire): If I drop below 5000 points, am I no longer a VIP capable of getting the greater level of points per SNG? Or am I VIP for life, basically?

Thanks. It's good to have you guys to hopefully answer the questions since Empire has such great customer service. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pergesu
07-18-2005, 06:32 PM
VIP 4 lyfe holla

tech
07-18-2005, 06:33 PM
There are actually two VIP stats when you login. Your accumulated points is what determines VIP or Royal Flush status. That never decreases. Your actual balance goes up and down as you buy stuff.

Bigwig
07-18-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are actually two VIP stats when you login. Your accumulated points is what determines VIP or Royal Flush status. That never decreases. Your actual balance goes up and down as you buy stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Thanks.

I assume most everybody redeems for cash. Or do you get all the fancy swag?

DangerGoodson
07-18-2005, 07:02 PM
the shot glasses are +EV, but bringing my empire poker flask to badger games this fall is going to be the nutz.

lacky
07-18-2005, 07:13 PM
if you want to play them the vip tourneys are a better value. They aren't generally worth the time for me, so my points just sit there so far. I'm hoping someday they'll have a trip to vegas for 50k point promotion or something.

Steve