PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody's closed Empire acct been restored?

allenciox
07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
About a week ago, Empire closed my account due to my using Poker Prophecy. I sent them an email last Tuesday saying that it was never my intention to use any software that they prohibit, and asking them please to restore my account. That email was ignored. Has anybody else whose acct was closed been able to get it restored? If so, how?

Also, is there any phone number that I can call Empire on since they will not return my emails?

Thanks for anybody's help here...

grouchie
07-18-2005, 05:33 PM
If i were a bettin man, i'd be leaning towards you playing a lot more on other sites instead of empire.

allenciox
07-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Of course, the other problem is that they specifically said in the email that if I set up accounts on any other skins, then any of those accounts would be closed, and all money contained in those accounts would be forfeited. I had a Party Poker acct before I had the Empire account --- so I am worried about that as well, although I seem to be able to play on it without difficulty since all this occurred.

sthief09
07-18-2005, 06:45 PM
make an account under your friend's name, and throw him $20 to let you borrow his cell phone to call Party with if they need to confirm "his" account