PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most disgusting habit of your first date?

Eegs
07-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Ok its happened to the best of us. You're on a first date with a really hot girl and all of a sudden you are taken aback by her general lack of courtesy by her awkward ability to rip one and act as if ntohing happened. How do you handle this dilemma?

chaas4747
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
No "other" sucks.

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
this is your whole list? where the hell is "other"?

[censored] n00bs. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Eegs
07-18-2005, 03:11 PM
if "other" just post it...

2planka
07-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Couple of real downers:

(a) You take her to a nice restaurant and she uses her fingers to push rice or something onto her fork. Classless.

(b) You go back to her place and there's a mountain of dirty dishes in the sink. Yuck.

(c) She has 70's Earth-momma muff. Yipe!

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 03:42 PM
The eating with her mouth oipen is the one on your list that I've seen and really been turned off. Also, picking her teeth.

SpearsBritney
07-18-2005, 03:43 PM
speaking

swede123
07-18-2005, 03:44 PM
I went on a first date once (blind date on top of that) where the girl asked for extra garlic with her pizza (we were at Old Chicago I think). Fortunately it was a group date and ever since then that has been a source of many laughs between myself and my buddy (who's wife tried to set us up).

Swede

RunDownHouse
07-18-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went on a first date once (blind date on top of that) where the girl asked for extra garlic with her pizza (we were at Old Chicago I think).

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless she then decided to cram the garlic down your throat, I don't see what the big deal is. How is this funny enough to make it a life-long running joke?

EDIT: Obviously garlic smells, but that's why you carry gum, right? I just wouldn't recoil at my date asking for extra garlic. I'd hand her a breath mint, then stick my tongue down her throat.

swede123
07-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, if I was on a date and actually hoping to score I'd probably cut down on items that make my breath nasty, not increase the dose. Either my "date" was unaware of the effect of garlic on your breath, or (more likely) she was very aware of this fact, and wanting to send me a clear message there would be no making out at the end of this date - which suited me just fine, she was kind of a whale-beast.

Swede

BreakfastBurrito
07-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Other. Given that she's really hot I will refuse to find anything wrong with her for at least 6 weeks. Then around that time the repulsive trainwreck of a beast that she really is will become suddenly clear and I run for the hills.

DemonDeac
07-18-2005, 04:30 PM
is the girl is hot, she can burp and fart all she wants. ill join her. i think that's f'in cool. who the hell needs a goddamn lady? you want a woman

2planka
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Okay. True story.

Back in my early 20's I went out with this chick I sort of knew in college but never hit before. We did the dinner, rent-a-move, screw like rabbits thing. I forget what I had for dinner, but she had lamb. Reason I remember this? I woke up at like 4:00 a.m. gagging from the fetid putrescence erupting from her ass. The air was thick with lambfarts. She was awake and laughing like crazy that her stench woke me up. She said I was sort of sniff-sniffing the air and making a disgusted face before I woke up. Light a freakin' match!

miajag81
07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
That is hilarious. I have had girls rip stinky farts in front of me before but never on a first date.

Iplayragstoo
07-18-2005, 04:43 PM
If she was a "whale beast" and had garlic breath, that makes it kinda tuff to be close to her in those old indoor carnival rides they had there...man Old Chicago..what a trip, that place has been closed for 25 years.

Eegs
07-18-2005, 05:03 PM
rofl...that it some whoooooey

Guy Incognito
07-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Not exactly a date, but my first social situation with this girl from work. We were having dinner at her place, and she ate something she dropped on the floor. Can't remember exactly what it was, but it wasn't anything dry/easily cleanable. Had to be covered in floor mung, but she didn't even attempt to brush it off.

pokerdirty
07-18-2005, 06:40 PM
i think i would actually be impressed if a girl had the balls to rip one on the first date. i have a 3rd grade sense of humor though.