PDA

View Full Version : SSHE and Winning Low Limit?

07-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm new to limit (play mostly NL Tourneys) I've read and am still digesting SSHE and am wondering if it would be redundant to read Winning Low limit. Any input would be appreciated.

mwilli31
07-18-2005, 04:45 PM
This thread might help (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2834455&page=2&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1&vc=1)
IMHO, I think if you can safely digest SSH without too much confusion the first couple reads, Jones' book isn't worth your time, but I have yet to check out the third edition (see above link).

07-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Nice. thank you

Crispy86
07-18-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm new to limit (play mostly NL Tourneys) I've read and am still digesting SSHE and am wondering if it would be redundant to read Winning Low limit. Any input would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had no major problems understanding and following SSHE, then I'd recommend getting "Weighing The Odds in Hold'em Poker" by King Yao.

Albert

OrianasDaad
07-19-2005, 01:51 AM
You are already beyond WLLH. Buy it well after you have the requisite stable of limit books. If you are looking for another book to get right now, I think "Theory of Poker" goes very well with SSHE.

I've got to get that "Weighing The Odds", though. I'm going to go order it now.