PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone helpe me with some $ transfers?

hotsauce615
07-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I need a favor, if somebody can send me 50$ on party and I'll send them 50$ on empire. If someone can help and contact me via aim or something and we can find a legit way to do it. If needed I'll give you 10$. I know it's pocket change, but I'm still in the bonuswhoring stage of my game and all the money counts. Thanks in advance.

tubalkain
07-18-2005, 01:57 PM
www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com)

Away and be banned with you!

hotsauce615
07-18-2005, 02:00 PM
Since that new rule, you can't use it on two accounts. Is this illegal?! I'll delete right away, just needed friendly help

Nick-Zack
07-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Transfers in won't help you with bonuses anyway. Set up a Firepay account if Neteller won't work.

HRFats
07-18-2005, 07:35 PM
If you send me $60, I'll send you $50. PM for acct info

Others, what is mt risk here? Please advise. There always seems to be some sort of risk with these things but I'm pretty naive about it.

Freudian
07-18-2005, 07:44 PM
If you are bonuswhoring you need Neteller anyway.

IggyWH
07-18-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since that new rule, you can't use it on two accounts. Is this illegal?! I'll delete right away, just needed friendly help

[/ QUOTE ]

I have still yet to have a problem depositing and cashing out from both Party & Empire with the same Neteller.

Reef
07-18-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have still yet to have a problem depositing and cashing out from both Party & Empire with the same Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here. Figures that party won't enforce it's own rules.

ncboiler
07-18-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about friendly advice. Don't do this (Referring to your original post).

pshabi
07-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Brief summary of my experiences:

Innocent Kid needs transfer.

He transfers first.

I transfer 2nd.

No problems.

Week goes by.

Try to cash out.

$50 is withheld from my cashout. The $50 transfer "innocent kid" sent me.

He had a fradulent account at Party

He had my $50 still.

I had a bad taste in my mouth and 50 less dollars.

The end.

Don't do it.

Pokeraddict
07-19-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Brief summary of my experiences:

Innocent Kid needs transfer.

He transfers first.

I transfer 2nd.

No problems.

Week goes by.

Try to cash out.

$50 is withheld from my cashout. The $50 transfer "innocent kid" sent me.

He had a fradulent account at Party

He had my $50 still.

I had a bad taste in my mouth and 50 less dollars.

The end.

Don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, I made post about all the scenarios a while back. If this other person charges back or some other way has defrauded Party you are now associated with the fraudulant player. Not only will your funds be taken back but your account may be locked. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose.