PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Stud/8 Play from All Involved

Nick_Foxx
07-18-2005, 12:04 PM
PokerStars 1/2 Stud/8 (dime ante, 50 cent forced low card bring-in)

After this hand, I went to the hand history to see what happened, and I was amazed to find that the hand played out the way that it did. In a 4-way pot, there were 2 different people who made flushes on 6th street, and there was only 1 bet put in on that street. Some incredibly poor play from all involved, including myself... guess which donkey I was

3rd Street
Donkey #1: brings-in low $0.50 with [4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif] 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Donkey #2: calls $0.50 with [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Donkey #3: calls $0.50 with [A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif] 7/images/graemlins/club.gif
Donkey #4: calls $0.50 with [6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] T/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Folds from 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif and 5/images/graemlins/club.gif

4th Street
Donkey #2: checks [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Donkey #3: checks [A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif] 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Donkey #4: checks [6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif
Donkey #1: checks [4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif] 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif

5th Street
Donkey #2: checks [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif
Donkey #3: bets $2 with [A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif] 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Donkey #4: calls $2 with [6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Donkey #1: calls $2 with [4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif] 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Donkey #2: calls $2

6th Street
Donkey #4: checks [6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Donkey #1: bets $2 with [4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif] 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Donkey #2: calls $2 with [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Donkey #3: calls $2 with [A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif] 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif
Donkey #4: calls $2

7th Street
Donkey #4: bets $2 with [6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [3/images/graemlins/club.gif]
Donkey #1: calls $2 with [4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif] 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif [Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif]
Donkey #2: calls $2 with [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [5/images/graemlins/spade.gif]
Donkey #3: raises $2 to $4 with [A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif] 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif [9/images/graemlins/club.gif]
Donkey #4: calls $2
Donkey #1: calls $0.25 and is all-in
Donkey #2: calls $2

theben
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
you are donkey #3

Nick_Foxx
07-18-2005, 02:25 PM
no i wish, he's the only guy who played somewhat properly...

flopking
07-18-2005, 02:40 PM
i suspect you are donkey 1 or 2... probably 2.. hoping to trap with your second best flush and getting rivered.

Alchemist
07-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I'll guess you're Donkey #2.

It's pretty hilarious to see the only guy without a flush lead out on the river.

Bodhi
07-18-2005, 02:59 PM
You were donkey #4?

woops, I mean 3. I actually got the numbers mixed up.

theben
07-18-2005, 03:03 PM
thats why i assumed you were donkey 3

theben
07-18-2005, 03:05 PM
since you are not donkey 3, the only logical donkey you are is donkey 2.

theres no way you are donkey4 playing that crap

and you are not donkey 1 because if you were, you'd be committing a 'crime against stud8'

jon_1van
07-18-2005, 03:20 PM
You were donkey 2

No chance you were anyone else (I hope)

Nick_Foxx
07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
lol, i added "guess which idiot i was" part as a joke, but no one actually picked who i was!

i was donkey #4 who made the 7-6 on the river... don't ask me why i didn't cap it there

also don't ask why i played (6-7)T

and yes believe it or not, i am a winning stud/8 player lol

mike

Alchemist
07-18-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also don't ask why i played (6-7)T

[/ QUOTE ]

b/c all your straight cards were live?

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alchemist
07-18-2005, 06:18 PM
#1 must be the most weak/passive stud player in the universe checking a open-ended baby straight flush draw on 4th against those other boards. Was he waiting for someone to bet for him?

Willing to share the names of your adversaries by any chance? /images/graemlins/wink.gif