PDA

View Full Version : Felix/BGC

KaneKungFu123
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
why does anyone even bother responding to either of these clowns?

Zygote
07-18-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, did you just a make a fool of yourself. You're pathetic and barely deserving of this reply, clown.

Arnfinn Madsen
07-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Because Felix is a funny clown /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. It is nice to discuss with someone that is always wrong /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

canis582
07-18-2005, 03:26 PM
BCG makes me look and feel smarter.

Chris Alger
07-18-2005, 04:55 PM
The same reason they step on ants: it's virtually effortless and they think it might eliminate an irritation.

Broken Glass Can
07-18-2005, 05:31 PM
You know they can't beat you on logic when they attack you personally. The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

The same reason they joke about W being dumb, trying to win the debate before the first statement of logic is put forth.

Felix_Nietsche
07-18-2005, 06:47 PM
....to have an entire thread to me.
Thank you for giving me *TOP* billing over BGC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will continue to make posts with SUPPORTING EVIDENCE while my critics continue their retorts based on 100% EMOTION.

DVaut1
07-18-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet that not ONE poster has ever been convinced by any of your arguments.

Not to say your posts don't have merit; but your ego has to be pretty large/you must be pretty paranoid to think you've actually changed minds or that other posters would actively try to silence you.

07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will continue to make posts that butcher the English language while my critics continue to point out that I am functionally illiterate.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I don't do many. So consider yourself further flattered.

ptmusic
07-18-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet that not ONE poster has ever been convinced by any of your arguments.

Not to say your posts don't have merit; but your ego has to be pretty large/you must be pretty paranoid to think you've actually changed minds or that other posters would actively try to silence you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, that big "W"-on-a-baseball-cap thing is pretty damn mesmerizing. Come to think of it, GWB IS a man of true character! Thanks, Broken Glass Can, I see the light now!

-ptmusic

Felix_Nietsche
07-19-2005, 03:11 AM
I will continue to make posts that butcher the English language while my critics continue to point out that I am functionally illiterate.
I'm one of rare posters who believes you should actually support your points with supporting facts. Those who disagree with my points fall into one of two camps.
1. The intellectually mature who are capable of reasoning out a counter argument with supporting facts.
2. The intellectually immature who lash out emotionally with insults.

Thank you for illustrating my point... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mackthefork
07-19-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The same reason they joke about W being dumb, trying to win the debate before the first statement of logic is put forth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, wow I didn't even know it was a joke, I thought it was part of his act he used to get elected. I always said Kerrys biggest shortcoming was his ability to string a coherent sentence together. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Regards Mack

ALawPoker
07-19-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new here and spend more time on the poker forums than on this one, so I don't know who these people are.... but why would you bother starting a thread to say this? Not only is it pretty childish/inconsiderate, but if you really consider them worthless why draw more attention to them?

Broken Glass Can
07-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Serously, it is good that the Politics forum allows as much freedom of speech as it does. On some forums on 2+2, this thread would be deleted as a personal attack. On this forum, liberals use the attack as a way to draw attention away from our winning arguments. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

KaneKungFu123
07-19-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You know they can't beat you on logic when they attack you personally. The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said that i am a liberal?

this post is the very reason you are so worthless.

KaneKungFu123
07-19-2005, 11:19 AM
why do you speak so histerically?

it sounds like you think you are on the radio.

you are a gigantic tool. if you actually play poker, lets roll 5K on a NL shootout.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm one of rare posters who believes you should actually support your points with supporting facts. Those who disagree with my points fall into one of two camps.
1. The intellectually mature who are capable of reasoning out a counter argument with supporting facts.
2. The intellectually immature who lash out emotionally with insults.

Thank you for illustrating my point... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Broken Glass Can
07-19-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said that i am a liberal?

this post is the very reason you are so worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think when I type "The liberals" I am actually talking about you specifically?

Your reaction may indicate what you think of yourself, but it does not suggest what I think of you. I was responding to your question. When I post, I usually do it with the thought that 30 other people are going to read the post, so I prefer to talk in political generalities rather than to one single poster.

I think if we conservatives did not offer convincing reasons to oppose liberalism, the liberals would just ignore us. But they can't, because the logic on the conservative side shines through. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DVaut1
07-19-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think if we conservatives did not offer convincing reasons to oppose liberalism, the liberals would just ignore us. But they can't, because the logic on the conservative side shines through.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this line of reasoning were true, yet we juxtaposed liberal and conservative, you would never post here; in fact, if this logic were to apply to any dialectical pair, political discourse wouldn't exist. Do you see why?

For someone who apparently prides himself as a master of logic, you're not accounting well for yourself here.

Felix_Nietsche
07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
you are a gigantic tool.
Sometimes this is true.

if you actually play poker, lets roll 5K on a NL shootout.
I do play poker. I make money player poker. Game selection and playing within my bankroll are a big part of my success. For NL I like to have a minimum of 30 Max buy-ins. I don't have a $150K bankroll at this time so I will have to pass on your offer. Besides, I specialize in ring and 6-handed games. I'm working on my heads-up poker and perhaps when I have a $150K bankroll we can actually play heads-up.