PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Knows Best: That's Right Kids, Have Unprotected Sex!

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Alright, this was either THE worse script utilized in a reality show, or THE worst parenting in the world.

Hogan and wife find out their 14-year old son is in a relationship with a single girl.

Hogan attempts to sabotage the relationship, worried his boy is too caught up in a single girl at his age, and should instead be playing the field (and trust me, the chick his son was with was way too good looking for him, so I don't see what leaving her will accomplish)

Then in another "shocker" the mother finds open condom rappers strategically placed in her sons dresser drawer and wallet.

She is absolutely "shocked" that her son may be having protected sex! Well, ok, she's upset he's having sex, but her solution is to take away any access to condoms he may have, while Hogan continues to encourage the boy to "play the field"

That's right children, don't be faithful and loyal to one person, hook up with as many of them as you can, and forget about having protected sex, how irresponsible of you!

2planka
07-18-2005, 11:41 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about AJ.

To me, Hogan was a POW. He was banging Colonel Klink's secretary.

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about Hulk Hogans reality show on VH1 last night, after Surreal Life with Bronson Pinchot from the 80's show Perfect Strangers

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm talking about Hulk Hogans reality show on VH1 last night, after Surreal Life with Bronson Pinchot from the 80's show Perfect Strangers

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains why I had no idea what you were talking about. Why were you watching this crap in the first place?

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains why I had no idea what you were talking about. Why were you watching this crap in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's after The Surreal Life with Bronson Pinchot from that 80's show Perfect Strangers (still waiting for Balki to come out on DVD)

Plus, I was working a double 3-11/11-7 as an Emergency Medical Dispatcher and didn't really have much else going on.

sfer
07-18-2005, 12:25 PM
There are few things more sad than people who are shocked by watching lame TV that is clearly intended to shock them.

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are few things more sad than people who are shocked by watching lame TV that is clearly intended to shock them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't insult the Hulkster, brutha! You can insult me all you want, but any man who could stand toe to toe with The Ultimate Warrior deserves some respect...... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can insult me all you want, but any man who could stand toe to toe with The Ultimate Warrior deserves some respect...... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yul Brynner? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://media.bestprices.com/content/vhs/50/101857.jpg

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can insult me all you want, but any man who could stand toe to toe with The Ultimate Warrior deserves some respect...... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yul Brynner? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://media.bestprices.com/content/vhs/50/101857.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no!

http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Ultimate_Warrior.jpg

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM

Are you claiming that guy's tougher than Yul Brynner?

sekrah
07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
How about don't have sex at all? If they can't follow that rule, you aren't seeing your woman. Abstinence works everytime it's tried. I love my daughter, but I wish I would have waited a couple more years.

BTW.. I watched the show the last two weeks.. It's DEFINENTLY scripted, and not very well.

gorie
07-18-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woah, WHAT? i'm missing a show with BALKI BARTOKOMOUS?!?

ugh, i'm feeling a little depressed.

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Are you claiming that guy's tougher than Yul Brynner?

[/ QUOTE ]

I made no such claim sir!

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about don't have sex at all? If they can't follow that rule, you aren't seeing your woman. Abstinence works everytime it's tried. I love my daughter, but I wish I would have waited a couple more years.

BTW.. I watched the show the last two weeks.. It's DEFINENTLY scripted, and not very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh....did you just say you wish you waited a couple more years before you had sex with your daughter? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

p.s. Again, a lame attempt at humor, similar to my "Hairy Pooper and the Prisoners Bone" post. Please take as little offense as possible.

wayabvpar
07-18-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hulk Hogans reality show on VH1 last night, after Surreal Life with Bronson Pinchot from the 80's show Perfect Strangers

[/ QUOTE ]

So, they finally have a TV lineup from my own personal Hell. I am having trouble thinking of anyone I loathed more in the 80s than those two clowns.

Ulysses
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM
All I have seen of this show is this ad for it where Hulk is debating with his 16yo daughter about whether or not he should let her go on a date with some 22yo guy who is friends w/ her 14yo brother. WTF?

KaneKungFu123
07-18-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All I have seen of this show is this ad for it where Hulk is debating with his 16yo daughter about whether or not he should let her go on a date with some 22yo guy who is friends w/ her 14yo brother. WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

does this have any affiliation with Phil Hendrie, the satiric Radio Host?

sekrah
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Yea, that was pretty lame.

augie00
07-18-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My god. The last thing I would want to do is try to screw HULK HOGAN'S SIXTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. What a flippin' donk.

grandgnu
07-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Yup, another parenting genius episode where a 22 year old kid is trying to "hang out" with the 16-year old daughter. She made sure to gussy up for him as well.

And yes, Balki Bartokomouz from Meepos who eats Pig Snout, I miss that show so much. There were always three plot lines for Larry:

1. Balki, I want to impress Jennifer!

2. Balki, I want the news story!

3. Balki, I want the money!

classic. Almost as good as when Emmanuel Lewis as Webster says "M'aam, George? I wet the bed"

07-22-2005, 04:20 AM
Well I mean it is Hogan, who isn't that bright in the first place, and who has had his brains rattled by other buff dudes for the past decade...