PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt Ideas

HoldEm_Hero
07-18-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm thinking of starting my own line of humorous t-shirts. Strictly online store type of stuff. ANyone have any good ideas for t-shirts that are original and could generate sales. I will have a direct link to the site when it's up and will compensate anyone who gives ideas I use. Say, $50 per idea I use. Let me know. Yes, I might have a PIIHP shirt, so....

moondogg
07-18-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking of starting my own line of humorous t-shirts. Strictly online store type of stuff. ANyone have any good ideas for t-shirts that are original and could generate sales. I will have a direct link to the site when it's up and will compensate anyone who gives ideas I use. Say, $50 per idea I use. Let me know. Yes, I might have a PIIHP shirt, so....

[/ QUOTE ]

$50? You have got to be [censored] kidding.

If you don't already have the ideas yourself, you are bringing nothing to the table.

How about I keep the idea, sell them myself, and not involve your uncreative ass.

spamuell
07-18-2005, 10:21 AM
I've always thought, "Can you write anything on a T-shirt that's funny more than once?" would make a good t-shirt slogan.

HoldEm_Hero
07-18-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't already have the ideas yourself, you are bringing nothing to the table.

How about I keep the idea, sell them myself, and not involve your uncreative ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a list of t-shirts that are alreay in production, just thought the creative minds of OOT might have some good thoughts and funny [censored] to say. That's fine, keep your idea, didn't mean to offend anyone with my obvious less than fit offer. I'm making a shirt just for you moondogg, and will have the word RELAX on the front of it.

diebitter
07-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Call the brand PIIHP!

Howabout:

'Stare-outs are gay'
'83off rocks!'
'But they're sooooooted!'

or is this too poker-orientated?

'Up yours, Osama' (already available in London)

If you do use any, I just want a t-shirt! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Porcupine
07-18-2005, 10:41 AM
"A coffee table book about coffee tables."

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-18-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.bustedtees.com/

tworooks
07-18-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm making a shirt just for you moondogg, and will have the word RELAX on the front of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a pretty gay shirt.

tworooks
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking of starting my own line of humorous t-shirts.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a list of t-shirts that are alreay in production

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how that works. Unless in the 8 minutes in between your posts you went from thinking about starting it to already having shirts in production.

PokerBob
07-18-2005, 02:37 PM
"I've killed once, I'll kill again"

bwana devil
07-18-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure all of that will fit on a tshirt

nervous
07-18-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I've killed once, I'll kill again"

[/ QUOTE ]

Guns don't kill people, I kill people.

joeski19
07-18-2005, 04:26 PM
"Got er dun"

That's will be $50.00

WackityWhiz
07-18-2005, 05:37 PM
have a license plate on the shirt

URA SOB

from different states where people are hated. Like have one that is a plate of a state with bad drivers and have a quote on the bottom, "Learn how you drive"

justin D
07-18-2005, 06:29 PM
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/6862/draw5op.jpg

offTopic
07-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Totally 1.4

Sheepscot
07-18-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm making a shirt just for you moondogg, and will have the word RELAX on the front of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a pretty gay shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gay AND Unoriginal

http://www.amfr.com/saison3/319-09.jpg