PDA

View Full Version : AA54ss brag hand, low content

joewatch
07-18-2005, 04:37 AM
$100 PL Omaha
Total number of players : 9

** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero (CO) [ A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif A /images/graemlins/club.gif ]
EP1 folds, EP2 raises [$3.50] MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, Hero calls [$3.50], Button calls [$3.50], SB raises [$18], BB calls [$17.50], EP2 calls [$15]. Hero raises [$92.50], Button folds, SB Calls all-in, BB calls all-in

Comments:
EP2: funny
EP1: party time
MP1: u2 might aswell

EP2 calls [$79.50].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J /images/graemlins/club.gif, K /images/graemlins/club.gif ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif ]
** Dealing River ** [ 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif ]

BB shows [ T /images/graemlins/club.gif, J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif ] two pairs, jacks and fives.
EP2 shows [ 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif, K /images/graemlins/heart.gif, K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif ] three of a kind, kings.
Hero shows [ A /images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif, A /images/graemlins/club.gif ] a flush, ace high.
SB shows [ A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A /images/graemlins/heart.gif ] a pair of aces.

Hero wins $392.50 from the main pot with a flush, ace high

pzhon
07-18-2005, 01:38 PM
http://twodimes.net/h/?z=1090432
A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 0.240
A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 0.200
K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 0.309
Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 0.251

KK66 would have been more of a favorite if his diamond draw were not dead.

joewatch
07-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks for running the numbers. BTW, who doesn't go all-in with this hand? Rolf?

pzhon
07-18-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, who doesn't go all-in with this hand? Rolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think everyone pushes, but you just have to hope that no one else has AA or that not many people with decent draws call.

ipp147
07-18-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://twodimes.net/h/?z=1090432
A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 0.240
A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 0.200
K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 0.309
Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 0.251

KK66 would have been more of a favorite if his diamond draw were not dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

The multiway numbers in Omaha always surprise me. I might run a bunch of these comparisons. Do they exist anywhere before I do?

willmay3
07-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Me personally, I like your play at every stage of the betting. This is pretty shallow maoney, and as we can see, people are coming in with all kinds of stuff.

The KK really overplayed his hand and has gotten lucky to have y'all with dead cards. The QJT5 too for that matter.

But look at this way. This about as bad as gets for you, and you are still almost even steven ev wise. You have 1/4 of the money in and a 24% chance of winning.