PDA

View Full Version : pokertracker import problem

stupidsucker
07-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I am getting error after error today while importing... I see nothing on their site about it.

anyone else having trouble?

Jeoke
07-17-2005, 11:45 PM
yeah I have had trouble too. I dont get a error but when the screen pops up after importing it says that the historys were read but were not imported because they were not holdem games (or not supported)

whats up!?!?!?!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

stupidsucker
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
yeah something like that for me too

Slim Pickens
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Did you dorks get the latest patch, from last week?

stupidsucker
07-18-2005, 12:14 AM
yes I did.... I even downloaded and reinstalled the patch again to make sure they didnt ninja upgrade it

Jeoke
07-18-2005, 12:20 AM
I didnt get it, Ill try it tomorrow

ReDeYES88
07-18-2005, 08:31 AM
I haven't tried importing from my hard drive, but I did import a dozen or so hands yesterday from my email. No problems.

maddog2030
07-18-2005, 09:05 AM
I've been working on a program that interacts with the pokertracker db and noticed for some reason that the game_id fields are getting set to the same as game_number fields since the update. I keep backups that I test my program on, but I think things might have gotten mixed up so I wanted to know if it was my program or not.

Can anyone confirm this? To do it, open up your database using MS Access (usually ptrack.mdb) file and look at the tourney_game table. Sort by date_played descending so the newest games are at the top. Compare the game_id column to the game_number column and let me know if they're the same. Compare it to games you played 2+ weeks ago.

A discrepency might help explain the problems.

stupidsucker
07-18-2005, 11:28 AM
turns out my database is "full"

PT pat has helped me.

I had to delete something and download something, and it all comes together...