PDA

View Full Version : PP "beginner" tables

theben
07-17-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry for making what is almost certainly a repeat post, but i can't find anything on this

how are these tables different from the normal tables aside from the name? are there any special req. to play there? is the competition softer there (if thats possible)?

sthief09
07-17-2005, 06:31 PM
only players new to Party can play on them

TheHammer24
07-17-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry for making what is almost certainly a repeat post, but i can't find anything on this

how are these tables different from the normal tables aside from the name? are there any special req. to play there? is the competition softer there (if thats possible)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you have no idea how soft the competition at the beginers tables are. It's unreal!

Uppercut
07-17-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
only players new to Party can play on them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tried to sit down at one because it looked soooooooooo juicy and Party wouldn't let me. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Online247
07-17-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you have no idea how soft the competition at the beginers tables are. It's unreal!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a 1/2 table w/ an avg pot of $26. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

gildwulf
07-17-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How new do you have to be and how long until you are no longer new? It might be worth it just to close an account and recreate it to take advantage of these tables:P

shayneon
07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
New real money players can play on these tables for 45 days after they have set up a real money account

[/ QUOTE ]

Isura
07-17-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How new do you have to be and how long until you are no longer new? It might be worth it just to close an account and recreate it to take advantage of these tables:P

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't beat the normal Party 1/2 6 max, opening more poker accounts is probably -EV.