PDA

View Full Version : If I Could Have Bet On This

10-31-2001, 03:06 PM
I would have layed some big odds. If you believe the recent posts from "Mark Glover" and "Mark Glover's Editor" apparently the posts were a collaborative effort. I have no reason to doubt that it was nor do I think it's a big deal. However, apparently one or both has taken issue with a comment by Ray and they wrote some posts that Mason deleted. I read the posts that were deleted and I knew that one or both would make a post on RGP whining about it. Sure enough there is a thread there. I also knew that Gary Carson and Badger would post there usual negative comments. Very predictable too bad I couldn't make a bet on it. Also Gary made the claim that Mason deletes many posts. Quoting him exactly:

"It's becoming more and more clear why Mason deletes so many posts on 2+2."

I asked him to quantify his answer and also stated that I would guess less than 1%. It's just a tad irratating to me to read disinformation like that. Oh well not a very meaningful or interesting post.

10-31-2001, 04:42 PM
I saw the thread on RGP, but before Badger posted. I was even quoted in their ranting which I enjoyed. But I kind of regret posting because I think their whole deal will just collapse of its own accord. Posting in their thread was sort of like kicking at a steaming cow pie. I don't post on RGP, but wouldn't discuss the issue w/ the Glover Commission further if I did.

10-31-2001, 11:18 PM
In the past year Carson has not missed one opportunity to criticize mason regardless of it's relevance to the thread. I have had correspondence with gary about this and he admits he cannot help himself.

11-01-2001, 06:25 AM
no question the glover clan is predictable but that may change as they look more insane all the time. someone yanks their chain or makes a legit point and pisses them off and they just spew on from here to the horizon. the threads over there will die out but not because they run outa squirrely words. anyone else will just get bored and amble away.

gotta say carson attaching himself to them just about kills them off right there. ...plopppp