PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected at one table, yet connected at another...

KaneKungFu123
07-17-2005, 03:23 PM
WTF is going on here? This has been happening consistently to me for 2 weeks on Party and its skins.

ryanghall
07-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeah, it's been happening to everyone.

I've emailed VIP at Empire about it and they've been no help.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon cause it's bloody annoying.

There's a big thread on this already, BTW.

Ryan

imitation
07-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Ohh I thought this was just my wacky chinese internet, but yeh it's [censored] annoying. I've timed out soo many hands this week, I've lost count of the number of sets, twopairs and flushes i've had folded....

blendedsuit
07-17-2005, 09:27 PM
My bet is the cause is from extorsionists trying to scam party and affiliates with denial of service attacks. It probably happens on whjat seems to be random tables because those are hosted on different servers.

SuitedSixes
07-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I remember seeing a few months ago someone who found a way around this, it had something to do with editing the number of threads Party uses. Maybe it was just a Nyquil induced hallucination. Does anyone else remember this. For some reason, I thought Gigabet posted it, but when I did a search I didn't find anything.

Brain
07-17-2005, 10:32 PM
I find it weird that it's only the tables in the lower left corner of my monitor that are doing it.

Matty
07-17-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it weird that it's only the tables in the lower left corner of my monitor that are doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]You should move your monitor to the right a little. Worked for me.

Niediam
07-17-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just like that for me also on Empire...

Kirg
07-17-2005, 11:11 PM
There's already a thread about this btw. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2876211&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

iluzion
07-17-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just like that for me also on Empire...

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines upper right. It's folded my big aces hitting the flop three times now.