PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm screwed... *DELETED*

coffeecrazy1
07-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Post deleted by coffeecrazy1

PorscheNGuns
07-17-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My experience with women in the past couple of decades has been non-existent. Not only did a long-term relationship with my right hand end really badly thanks to a lawn-mower accident , but I have trouble controlling my bowels.

It has colored my perception of lawn mowers to the point where I believe that, if not all of them, most of them are petty, selfish, completely unreliable, and utterly merciless in terms of getting what they think they "deserve." In short, I don't think I like lawn mowers anymore, in terms of being dangerous.

Here's the problem: I am gay. I have a strong desire to be romantically involved with another Sears lawnmower salesman. But what I'm left with seems to be only a choice of Home Depot and Lowe's salesmen. If I am going to date, I'd like to at least see some sort of potential for an extended warranty on my next lawnmower. Now...it seems as though this development is a foolhardy endeavor.

So...I think I'm screwed. I own too many blowup dolls, but I think that I have my life ahead of me that will be largely lived with Rick, from Lowe's. A voice in my head keeps telling me something is very wrong with this. Is there anything wrong with it, or me for thinking it?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

eric5148
07-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Best. Post-fixing. Ever.

miajag81
07-17-2005, 03:13 PM
that was awesome.

KaneKungFu123
07-17-2005, 03:17 PM
You sound like you really need to get laid.

[ QUOTE ]
My experience with women in the past couple of years has been very poor. Not only did a long-term relationship end really badly, but I've dealt with several women(not at work...personally) who have behaved in generally unsavory ways toward me and other men.

It has colored my perception of women to the point where I believe that, if not all of them, most of them are petty, selfish, completely unreliable, and utterly merciless in terms of getting what they think they "deserve." In short, I don't think I like women anymore, in terms of being people.

Here's the problem: I am not gay. I have no desire to be romantically involved with another man. So, what I'm left with seems to be only a choice of celibacy. I'm not the type of person to just do random hookups, and I don't enjoy dating enough to date just to date, because it just leaves me with a greater feeling of emptiness than before. If I am going to date, I'd like to at least see some sort of potential for development. Now...it seems as though development is a foolhardy endeavor.

So...I think I'm screwed. I don't own any blowup dolls or go to strip clubs, but I think that I have my life ahead of me that will be largely lived by myself. A voice in my head keeps telling me something is very wrong with this. Is there anything wrong with it, or me for thinking it?

[/ QUOTE ]

coffeecrazy1
07-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I shouldn't have posted that.

Note to self: don't post personal life on 2+2.

Noted.

[censored], that was dumb.

KaneKungFu123
07-17-2005, 03:25 PM
You are not the type of guy to do hook-ups?

get some confidence.

AND GET LAID....

trying2learn
07-17-2005, 03:30 PM
deleting it doesn't matter now that's it's been quoted though. it sounds like you're a bit down right now - go have a drink (or five) and remember that things always come around.

07-17-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It has colored my perception of women to the point where I believe that, if not all of them, most of them are petty, selfish, completely unreliable, and utterly merciless in terms of getting what they think they "deserve."

[/ QUOTE ]

nhsiryoureprettymuchspotonhereyousoundlikeyouneedt oexpandyour socialcircleitshardtofindgoodwomenespeciallyolderw omenbuttheyareoutthere.

MelchyBeau
07-17-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get some confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, go buy that magical elixer of confidence that everyone talks about, because they always say just go get it, like you can run to the store or something and just grab it.

Noone ever tells you actually how to get it

Melch