PDA

View Full Version : Help with Aleo spreadsheet

splashpot
07-17-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm an idiot when it comes to Excel. Is there a tutorial somewhere to help someone like me? Also, I get this error message about macros when I start it up.

"Macros are disabled because the security levels are set to high and a digitally signed Trusted Certificate is not attatched to the macros. To run the macros, change the security level to a lower setting (not recommended), or request the macros be signed by the author using a certificate issued by a Certificate Authority."

Is there a way around this without lowering my security settings?

Slim Pickens
07-17-2005, 12:52 PM
The link to my crappy user guide is in my profile. You have to set your macro security to medium, where you will have the option to enable macros when you open the sheet.

splashpot
07-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanks man. That is good enough for me. I was mainly looking for how to include PokerStars 25+2 turbo sngs. I skimmed your guide and I think I will be able to figure it out. Just in case I'm wrong and your guide doesn't tell me how to do this, does anyone know which values I need to change? Thanks.

Slim Pickens
07-17-2005, 01:15 PM
As long as you set the buy-in information in cells D5 though D8 and the payouts in cells in G4 through G8, it should work fine. I think I fixed it up for the 9-player tournaments as well as the 10-players as long as you tell it the right number of entrants in D7.