PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have connection problems at some party skins?

PokerPaul
07-17-2005, 08:20 AM
i seem to get contant internet delay issues about every 15 hands or so with this one pary skin. internet works fine otherwise so i know its not my home connection.

i don't miss any hands, i just usually have to wait about 20 seconds before it catches up.

malo
07-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Last nite (Sat.) I was disconnected three times, a first for me at Party/skins. I was at Empire. At first I thought it was my end or a prob with SBCYahoo DSL. But other people got disconnected also. It seemed for a bit, we waited on every hand for someone to reconnect.

Saw a mention on another thread that Eurobet was gonna be down for 3 hours this AM for upgrades. If that was for all Party and skins, perhaps it had something to do with preparation for that. We'll see how it goes today.

07-17-2005, 10:25 AM
There is another thread with the same subject and it seems that a lot of people faced "connection problems" within the last two days.
I got also an "establishing connection" message at an Empire table yesterday, but it was only for a few seconds and happened only once.
Probably it depends on the country that you log in.