PDA

View Full Version : Whats that site that allows you to change the way a party skin looks?

bigredlemon
07-17-2005, 08:10 AM
With the color change and chair removal thing? Thanks.

ImDaMan
07-17-2005, 08:59 AM
pokermods and chiplitre, I think

Al

stone_7
07-17-2005, 06:27 PM
hijacking your post sorry.

I also remember someone posting a pic of the deck they played with on party that hand naked chicks on the face cards. Does anyone know where I can get that mod?

Alchemist
07-17-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I also remember someone posting a pic of the deck they played with on party that hand naked chicks on the face cards. Does anyone know where I can get that mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

semi-naked chicks (http://www.artpoker.net/PartyPoker.htm)

DarkForceRising
07-17-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hijacking like that is encouraged. I had no idea...

bigredlemon
07-18-2005, 05:11 AM
thanks.

Is there any mods that change the background but still lets you enable characters?

stone_7
07-18-2005, 12:28 PM
That is the one.

Thank You.

gr8vertical
07-18-2005, 01:58 PM
www.pokermods.com (http://www.pokermods.com)

CORed
07-18-2005, 02:07 PM
If you have Photoshop, GIMP PaintShopPro, or other image editing software, and are willing to spend a little time, you can do your own mods. The images are in the images directory under your Party Poker program directory, C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\images, if you installed to the default directory. I'm at work and don't have it handy, but the files you need to edit, IIRC, are table.jbp and the seat*.jpg files. You might want to copy the original files to another directory, just in case you mess up your editing and want to go back, and you should also back up your modified files, in case an upgrade decides to overwrite your mods. You can also modify or replace sound files, if, for example, you want to replace the extremely annoying sound you get when you're slow to act with something than sounds a little less annoying than fingernails on a blackboard.