PDA

View Full Version : Paradise granny bonus

POKhER
07-17-2005, 05:57 AM
Anyone know how many hands i need to play to clear it? And at what stakes?

I plan to go there and play .25/.50? But if the rakes has to exceed 25cents (Like royal vegas) it may take forever?

Thanks in advanced,
PH.

Granite
07-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Hi,
Just signed up myself. From what I can tell, correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Releases in $10 increments. 100 hands raked at over 25 cents for each $10. So 1000 raked hands for the full $100

Depends how wild .25/.50 is as to how long it would take to clear.

Granite

POKhER
07-17-2005, 06:40 AM
yeh .25cent rake is going to be quite high.

Thanks, Hopefully i can make some profit and move up to .50/1 midway.

Cheers,
PH.

Ragnar
07-17-2005, 06:50 AM
I cleared it (but fairly slowly) as well as a reload bonus at 25-50. I liked the games better than the 50-$1 I played, because I was making more money on the games than I was on the bonus. I two-tabled, which is very easy to do on Paradise at that limit. It worked better for me than moving up.

You might experiment with both limits, because the profitability of the games varies depending on the time of day.

LargeCents
07-17-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cleared it (but fairly slowly) as well as a reload bonus at 25-50. I liked the games better than the 50-$1 I played, because I was making more money on the games than I was on the bonus. I two-tabled, which is very easy to do on Paradise at that limit. It worked better for me than moving up.

You might experiment with both limits, because the profitability of the games varies depending on the time of day.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus can be somewhat slow to clear at the lowest micro limits, but the bonus never expires, from what I understand. So you can just leave the bonus in your account until a rainy day, meanwhile clearing other bonuses at other sites, which do have an expiration date.

POKhER
07-17-2005, 08:43 AM
yeh, unfortunatly all my poker money will be on this site, So ill have to use playpoints/Mtts to build a BR on my old sites.

Cheers guys,
PH