PDA

View Full Version : This forum needs more misogyny. (a tale of revenge with ethics poll)

A_C_Slater
07-17-2005, 05:13 AM
Background: : I'm currently dating a girl whom I intend to break up with shortly. She cheated on me just two weeks ago, but she doesn't know yet that I know this....

Last night during dessert at dinner I arranged something special for her. This morning I stole a urinal cake from a men's room. At home I covered it with cheap chocolate syrup, froze it, then placed it in an empty Godiva box, tying a silk bow around it, and now, in the restaurant, when I excuse myself to the restroom, I make my way instead to the kitchen, after I've stopped at the coatcheck to retrieve the package, and I ask our waiter to present this to the table "in the box" and to tell the lady seated there that Mr. Slater called up earlier to order this especially for her.

I even tell him, while opening the box, to put a flower in it, whatever, hand him a fifty. He brings it over once a suitable amount of time has elapsed, after our plates have been removed, and I'm impressed by what a big deal he makes out of it; he's even placed a silver dome over the box and she coos with delight when he lifts it off saying "Voi-ra," and she makes a move for the spoon he's laid next to her water glass (that I make sure is empty) and turning to me, she says, "AC, that's so sweet," and I nod to the waiter, smiling, and wave him away when he tries to place a spoon on my side of the table.

"Aren't you having any?" She asks, concerned. She hovers over the chocolate dipped urinal cake anxiously, poised. "I adore Godiva."

"I'm not hungry," I say. "Dinner was...filling."

She leans down, smelling the brown oval, and, catching scent of something (probably disinfectant), asks me, now dismayed, "Are you...sure?"

"No, darling," I say. "I want you to eat it. There's not a lot there."

She takes the first bite, chewing dutifully, immediately and obviously disgusted, the swallows. She shudders, then makes a grimace but tries to smile as she takes another tentative bite.

"How is it?" I ask, then, urging, "Eat it. It's not poisoned or anything."

Her face, twisted with displeasure, manages to blaunch again as if she were gagging.

"What?" I ask, grinning. "What is it?"

"It's so..." Her face is now one long agonized grimace mask and, shuddering, she coughs. "...minty." But she tries to smile appreciativley, which becomes an impossibilty. She reaches for my glass of water and gulps it down, desperate to rid her mouth of the taste. Then, noticing how worried I look, she tries to smile, this time apologetically. "It's just" --she shudders again-- "it's just...so minty "

At the time I felt immense satisfaction in seeing her eat sometihng that I and countless others have pissed on.

But now it just makes me sad. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Am I a bad person for doing this to her?

Or did she deserve it?

jason_t
07-17-2005, 05:17 AM
You should seriously consider being killed by her.

Chairman Wood
07-17-2005, 05:17 AM
I will never wrong you sir... ever.

Jake (The Snake)
07-17-2005, 05:18 AM
Wow.

Why didn't you break up with her right there though?

AngryCola
07-17-2005, 05:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/OMG.jpg

whiskeytown
07-17-2005, 05:19 AM
I dunno man....pretty hardcore -

I mean if it was like "Scotty doesn't know" sort of cheating (a la Eurotrip) I'd say hell yah - but if it was just the "got drunk and kissed a guy" then hell no..

RB

A_C_Slater
07-17-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man....pretty hardcore -

I mean if it was like "Scotty doesn't know" sort of cheating (a la Eurotrip) I'd say hell yah - but if it was just the "got drunk and kissed a guy" then hell no..

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

You think I would do someting like this if she just kissed a guy?

whiskeytown
07-17-2005, 05:22 AM
hard to say -

you are a misogynist, after all /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Chairman Wood
07-17-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This morning I stole a urinal cake from a men's room.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you reached down into a urinal and grabbed the cake out of it and then handeled it long enough to prepare a dessert using it? Were you wearing gloves?

Subfallen
07-17-2005, 05:25 AM
Aren't you the same guy who randomly harasses beggars and beats on crack whores? You scare me.

A_C_Slater
07-17-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This morning I stole a urinal cake from a men's room.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you reached down into a urinal and grabbed the cake out of it and then handeled it long enough to prepare a dessert using it? Were you wearing gloves?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a washcloth to pick it up.

Chairman Wood
07-17-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You think I would do someting like this if she just kissed a guy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but this is pretty hard [censored] core. I'm not sure if she deserves this for even [censored] a guy. I mean [censored], should would have liked had to sleep with your dad or something.

A_C_Slater
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you the same guy who randomly harasses beggars and beats on crack whores? You scare me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's me.

Chairman Wood
[ QUOTE ]
I used a washcloth to pick it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel much better.

Chairman Wood
07-17-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly Slaters from Detroit. That's just what we do around here.

rusellmj
07-17-2005, 05:32 AM
Once you get outa jail for trying to poison her, let us know what her reaction was.

A_C_Slater
07-17-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Once you get outa jail for trying to poison her, let us know what her reaction was.

[/ QUOTE ]

She took two little bites and pushed it away claiming to be full. She never found out.

Soul Daddy
07-17-2005, 05:40 AM
This did not happen.

Sephus
07-17-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

mantasm
07-17-2005, 06:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/x_middle_earth_x/004aed15.jpg

Lazymeatball
07-17-2005, 06:12 AM
http://www.woodstockcd.com/artists/kaplan-artie/confessions/confessionsof-300.jpg

RyGreen18
07-17-2005, 06:59 AM
funniest OOT post in a long time...

exist
07-17-2005, 07:19 AM
at least you didn't make her eat her own parents.

KaneKungFu123
07-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Dude,

That was so cool. Why didnt you and your homeboys fart on the spoon she used to eat it? Then video tape her shitting in your bathroom and broadcast it on the evening news. Then take her to a roomantic location on a bridge and push her off!!

seriously though, you are one [censored] up kid.
seek help.

[ QUOTE ]
Background: : I'm currently dating a girl whom I intend to break up with shortly. She cheated on me just two weeks ago, but she doesn't know yet that I know this....

Last night during dessert at dinner I arranged something special for her. This morning I stole a urinal cake from a men's room. At home I covered it with cheap chocolate syrup, froze it, then placed it in an empty Godiva box, tying a silk bow around it, and now, in the restaurant, when I excuse myself to the restroom, I make my way instead to the kitchen, after I've stopped at the coatcheck to retrieve the package, and I ask our waiter to present this to the table "in the box" and to tell the lady seated there that Mr. Slater called up earlier to order this especially for her.

I even tell him, while opening the box, to put a flower in it, whatever, hand him a fifty. He brings it over once a suitable amount of time has elapsed, after our plates have been removed, and I'm impressed by what a big deal he makes out of it; he's even placed a silver dome over the box and she coos with delight when he lifts it off saying "Voi-ra," and she makes a move for the spoon he's laid next to her water glass (that I make sure is empty) and turning to me, she says, "AC, that's so sweet," and I nod to the waiter, smiling, and wave him away when he tries to place a spoon on my side of the table.

"Aren't you having any?" She asks, concerned. She hovers over the chocolate dipped urinal cake anxiously, poised. "I adore Godiva."

She leans down, smelling the brown oval, and, catching scent of something (probably disinfectant), asks me, now dismayed, "Are you...sure?"

She takes the first bite, chewing dutifully, immediately and obviously disgusted, the swallows. She shudders, then makes a grimace but tries to smile as she takes another tentative bite.

Her face, twisted with displeasure, manages to blaunch again as if she were gagging.

"It's so..." Her face is now one long agonized grimace mask and, shuddering, she coughs. "...minty." But she tries to smile appreciativley, which becomes an impossibilty. She reaches for my glass of water and gulps it down, desperate to rid her mouth of the taste. Then, noticing how worried I look, she tries to smile, this time apologetically. "It's just" --she shudders again-- "it's just...so minty "

At the time I felt immense satisfaction in seeing her eat sometihng that I and countless others have pissed on.

Or did she deserve it?

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatty
07-17-2005, 08:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Morpheus
07-17-2005, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie
07-17-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm currently dating a girl

[/ QUOTE ]
lies.

Bulldog
07-17-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
at least you didn't make her eat her own parents.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

spamuell
07-17-2005, 10:13 AM
This obviously never happened but how is it misogyny anyway? Are you saying that if you were gay and your boyfriend cheated on you that you wouldn't do this to him, but because she's a woman you did?

cpitt398
07-17-2005, 10:38 AM
if you didn't break up with her then, you definitly kissed her afterwards. I think this is very funny, but only if you told her right afterwords. If not, it is just kind of pyscho.

mslif
07-17-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Or did she deserve it?

[/ QUOTE ]

She obvioulsy hurt you for you to elaborate such a plot. At least now you feel bad about it which means you have somehwat of a concience. Next time just dump the bitch and move on.

PokerBob
07-17-2005, 11:45 AM
People cheat for one reason: they ain't gettin' enough good stuff at home. Marinate on that for a while.

[censored]
07-17-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur

BeerMoney
07-17-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People cheat for one reason: they ain't gettin' enough good stuff at home. Marinate on that for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job, blame the victim! This really isn't true. People who cheat are usually habitual cheaters.

I think its funny, when men cheat, its because they're dogs and can't be trusted. But, when women cheat its because they're man wasn't there for them, or was inadequate.

I'm not buying this story either.

gorie
07-17-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think its funny, when men cheat, its because they're dogs and can't be trusted. But, when women cheat its because they're man wasn't there for them, or was inadequate.

[/ QUOTE ]
since when is this even close to being the general perception of things here, or anywhere? especially among men.
the 100,000,000 posts calling when scumbag whores in cheating threads aren't enough ? just because one person made a different comment ? interesting!

spamuell
07-17-2005, 12:18 PM
You're forgetting beermoney's history:

Women are douchebags (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2505933&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1)

gorie
07-17-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're forgetting beermoney's history:

Women are douchebags (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2505933&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, him.

imported_ncray
07-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Without really giving much moral consideration...the first thing I have to say is bravo man! Hilarious, though I'd never do it.

trying2learn
07-17-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

irishpint
07-17-2005, 01:57 PM
that is [censored] awesome, if she's a dirty slut. and if she's a dirty slut, why are you taking her to dinner instead of the bedroom? i dont get your line here.

private joker
07-17-2005, 02:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it did not happen. First of all, restaurants can be sued for serving food they didn't prepare. You can't walk into a restaurant and hand a waiter an unknown item like cake and ask him to serve it to another guest, even if that guest is your date. It's a legal and insurance nightmare.

Ulysses
07-17-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it did not happen. First of all, restaurants can be sued for serving food they didn't prepare. You can't walk into a restaurant and hand a waiter an unknown item like cake and ask him to serve it to another guest, even if that guest is your date. It's a legal and insurance nightmare.

[/ QUOTE ]

While the poster's story almost certainly did not happen, of course you can walk into a restaurant and have them serve your table a cake that you brought.

private joker
07-17-2005, 05:33 PM
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While the poster's story almost certainly did not happen, of course you can walk into a restaurant and have them serve your table a cake that you brought.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. Can we get an authority like a restaurant owner or a Board of Health employee to verify this? I believe they are under no circumstances authorized to serve outside food to another guest. You can stick an engagement ring inside a tiramisu, but you can't bring in food and tell them to serve it to someone else.

BottlesOf
07-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Awesome.

Xynxz
07-17-2005, 06:12 PM
I used to be a general manager of a fine dining restaurant and we (on more than one occasion) let customers bring cakes to serve at their table. It was not a violation of the health code in Illinois...

Xynxz
07-17-2005, 06:13 PM
However, we never let anyone serve a urinal cake (that I know of!)

thatpfunk
07-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Example #334 of OOT sucking now.

This is a scene from American Psycho (book version), obviously it didn't freaking happen.

I can't believe after 44 responses it hasn't been pointed out.

Soul Daddy
07-17-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is a scene from American Psycho (book version), obviously it didn't freaking happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was mentioned in one of the earlier posts, but edited out.

Luv2DriveTT
07-17-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. Can we get an authority like a restaurant owner or a Board of Health employee to verify this? I believe they are under no circumstances authorized to serve outside food to another guest. You can stick an engagement ring inside a tiramisu, but you can't bring in food and tell them to serve it to someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Authority here.... yes its plausible that a restaurant manager would allow this to occur. There are no laws against it in my state. Its not a common occurance of course..

PS: OP needs psychiatric help, even just to joke that he would do this. I think this would be considered assault in some states, and would be punishable with jail time. What if she had a medical reaction and died? How do you know the cake is not poisonous?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Brain
07-17-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if she had a medical reaction and died? How do you know the cake is not poisonous?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I put paradichlorobenzene and naphthalene on everything. Maybe I should change my eating habits.

StacysMom
07-17-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
07-17-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, how about this, I have been at restaurants at least a dozen times when someone in my party has brought in their own birthday cake. This is very commonplace.

Why on earth would you argue with that statement of mine anyway? You think I was just making it up or something? Like I see your statement and then I think "It will be so hilarious to say you CAN bring in food.. LOL!!!!!!" WTF, man.

wacki
07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Private Joker.... you are smarter than that.

Chucke Cheese (http://chuckecheese.com/reservations/faq.html#what.does.cake.look.like)

Question: What does the cake look like and/or can I bring my own?

Answer: We offer either a white or chocolate Sara Lee cake. Both have a white cream frosting. It serves approximately 12 slices. If you have more than 12 children, we will bring out additional slices to ensure every child has one. We provide sprinkles for the birthday child to decorate it with. You may bring in your own cake if you would like something different.

private joker
07-17-2005, 09:25 PM

Why on earth would you argue with that statement of mine anyway? You think I was just making it up or something? Like I see your statement and then I think "It will be so hilarious to say you CAN bring in food.. LOL!!!!!!" WTF, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Relax, dude. It was a disagreement which was then solved. Why get so riled up about it?

You were right. I was wrong.

There, are you happy? I'll never question you again.

jakethebake
07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
What ever happened to the good ol' [censored] her in the ass, make it hurt, then throw her out?

Ulysses
07-17-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There, are you happy? I'll never question you again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, as long as the lesson has been learned, all is good.

Adam Carolla
07-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Are you from Germany or Florida?

GoblinMason (Craig)
07-18-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're other 5 posts suck, but I lol'd at this one.

-Craig

Luv2DriveTT
07-18-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I cried... POTD.

TT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nothumb
07-18-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. I worked in the industry for a while. Technically it might be a bad idea but in a place where you know or trust your customers, or where they drop a good bit of cash, most waiters would find it in their best interest to do it anyway. Same way people are sometimes allowed to bring their own wine.

Slipping me a $50 to do this would actually make me more suspicious, not less.

NT

KaneKungFu123
07-18-2005, 02:30 AM
i didnt realize anyone was able to finish that book.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

teamdonkey
07-18-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone really care?

Chairman Wood
07-18-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People cheat for one reason: they ain't gettin' enough good stuff at home. Urinate on that for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Ulysses
07-18-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i didnt realize anyone was able to finish that book.

[ QUOTE ]
American Psycho

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've probably read that book about 10 times. One of my all-time favorites. Great book.

11-01-2005, 07:18 AM
You are extremely sick.

Vavavoom
11-01-2005, 07:25 AM
An amazing 3 month old bump - I don't remember this the first time....

But however...That is the most twisted thing I have ever heard....Funny but very twisted....and I would seriously consider maiming a girl who did that to me...

diebitter
11-01-2005, 07:40 AM
It's this sort of thread and the one where the guy posted the naked pics without the gal's permission that I find the dark, horrid, depressing side of OOT.

Why can't we all just be cool and nice /images/graemlins/confused.gif

xadrez
11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
EDIT:DELETED

pokerdirty
11-01-2005, 10:18 AM
WTF is up with all the ninja bumping? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

diebitter
11-01-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. This was ghostbumped about 6:00am, and if there's one thread that needs leaving alone, it's this one /images/graemlins/mad.gif

sfer
11-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Given how unlikely this story is, The Daver is oddly sickened by the notion of a urinal cake in his freezer.

jakethebake
11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. I responded to one this morning, then realized it had been ninja bumped and so I deleted my response. Then I realized someone probably saw it and thought I was the one ninja bumping it. Oh well.

B Dids
11-01-2005, 11:47 AM
I missed this the first time, but not much.

It's kinda lame that this thread wasn't more about flaming a guy who ripped off a story from a book.