PDA

View Full Version : ingrown toenails

Eegs
07-17-2005, 04:53 AM
I have had an ingrown toenail for awhile and it has certainly become a huge pain in the ass. A couple years ago it had gotten so bad that it became discolored and gross. I had a doctor cutoff like half of my nail but now it keeps growing back incorrectly and it hurts like hell until I work it out. Anybody else know how to solve this?

jakethebake
07-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Don't cut them so close, especially the corners. Let them grow out a little and then cut them straight across instead of rounded.

PokerCat69
07-17-2005, 05:56 PM
let your girlfriend stand on your feet. Some pain always feels good :P

stabn
07-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't cut them so close, especially the corners. Let them grow out a little and then cut them straight across instead of rounded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. There is surprisingly good information about this on google. I used it to fix one a few months ago and haven't had a problem since.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I don't know, but you better get this [censored] figured out. I know a girl who just recently went to the doctor for an ingrown toenail. It got so bad so quickly that she had to have it removed and now her foot is in a cast. There was about a week where she wasn't sure that it wasn't going to have to be amputated.

BeerMoney
07-17-2005, 07:01 PM
In the middle of the toe nail, cut a small V. it works like magic.