PDA

View Full Version : what do girls like better? (much more accurate)

bugstud
07-17-2005, 03:05 AM
poll

ChoicestHops
07-17-2005, 03:08 AM
Are you suggesting that the answer is debatable?

SpearsBritney
07-17-2005, 03:08 AM
which ever one they're not getting. and it's not close.

tdarko
07-17-2005, 03:09 AM
great post bugstud, and my answer is: depends on the girl. for some its love, others its money, and then others its sex.

Tron
07-17-2005, 03:12 AM
I answered money, but then I realized I probably should have chosen "other" and specified "power".

bugstud
07-17-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty accurate to me.

Willluck
07-17-2005, 03:19 AM
other- social status, like a job or a reputation.

ChoicestHops
07-17-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I answered money, but then I realized I probably should have chosen "other" and specified "power".

[/ QUOTE ]

Power and money is simply a correlation.

morgan180
07-17-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IggyWH
07-17-2005, 04:17 AM
I've never met a broad that doesn't want money... some my deny it but in the end they're all gold digging whores.

I do know many girls who do not like their box munched on though.

fluorescenthippo
07-17-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice hand. this is the truest statement i have ever read in my entire life.

Stuey
07-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Security, stability, safty.
Money gives them all of this if the person they are with can't provide it to them mentally. Not all women but most seem very afraid of being alone in the world. Most men have the convidence to be alone and are driven to hook up just for the sex.

d10
07-17-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only correct answer.

Rev. Good Will
07-17-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow... nh

BusterStacks
07-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Money.

youtalkfunny
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that only means that you (and every other guy she's been with) are just terrible at it.

ptmusic
07-17-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that only means that you (and every other guy she's been with) are just terrible at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

I say "other": romance. Although the security answer was very accurate, and so was whatever they don't have (but that can be applied to men too).

-ptmusic

mslif
07-17-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I say "other": romance.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

benza13
07-17-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An ex of mine told me she didn't like it and had never gotten off from it after I had gone down on her a few times, so I pretty much stopped bothering. Shortly before we broke up she commented on this and said that maybe if I tried she would like it. I know that she had made out with some chicks when I wasn't around and I'm suspiscious that maybe one of these chicks had gone down on her and my ex liked it. Either way, I have later determined that it was just her, cuz all of my girlfriends since seem to love it. So either my technique improved greatly after her, or she in fact did not like it, but wanted to like it or something. She was a weird chick. No, she never hooked up with other chicks in front of me, and yes, we would have broken up sooner if I wasn't trying to get her to do this and possibly a 3-way. The 3-way was a possibility at one point, but it was with one of her ugliest friends...then after a while I realized that even a 3-way wasn't worth the [censored] I was dealing with, plus I had found a replacement /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wow, this post became a lot longer than I intended. Spark notes version: yes, chicks are generally lying when they say this because they don't want to tell you that you suck.

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 08:17 AM
172 ootiots have voted in this poll. I'm fairly certain this is far more than are qualified to respond to this question.

kyro
07-18-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
172 ootiots have voted in this poll. I'm fairly certain this is far more than are qualified to respond to this question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where was the shrimp option?

DMBFan23
07-18-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Power and money is simply a correlation.

[/ QUOTE ]

"First you get the money. then you get the motherfuckin power. and then, motherfuckers will respect you" - The Lox

lucas9000
07-18-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the right answer. also, your avatar rules.

Mr. Zero
07-18-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know people have already quoted this, but it's accuracy and insightfulness merits the repetition.

jakethebake
07-18-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was going to say whichever will cause some guy the most misery, but i like this answer better.

Guy Incognito
07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. My ex hated it, every other girl I've been with couldn't get enough.