PDA

View Full Version : Passing Chips

joecash
07-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Is it possible for players to pass chips to other players during a tournament like the wsop? Just curious since they showed this happening on Tilt.

jacki
07-17-2005, 01:11 AM
I was playing in a highlimit game with my whole bankroll and this famous poker player busted me.
Later, I found out he cheated me.
Yesterday, this old guy asked me to join an elaborate plot to get revenge on this famous poker player.

Is this revenge plot possible?
Cause I saw it on Tilt once.

A_Junglen
07-17-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was playing in a highlimit game with my whole bankroll and this famous poker player busted me.
Yesterday, this old guy asked me to join an elaborate plot to get revenge on this famous poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx, I needed a cheap laugh.

rheaume
07-17-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for players to pass chips to other players during a tournament like the wsop? Just curious since they showed this happening on Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

i SOOOOOOOOOOO wish bill fillmaff was here to bust on you

PartySNGer
07-17-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the famous pro has been around the block and knows what's going on. You will probably want to bang his daughter, but eventually he will take all your money and beat you up.

tagtastic
07-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Next season you'll have you're revenge along with a new love affair and a new partner in crime against the incredible cheating Matador, of this I am sure - take heart!

LargeCents
07-17-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Next season you'll have you're revenge along with a new love affair and a new partner in crime against the incredible cheating Matador, of this I am sure - take heart!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will there be more about pearls of wisdom regarding chili consumption and bankroll management? My game has really taken off since I've mastered the nuances of chili eating in regard to my bankroll. I wonder if the bathroom hooker minds, when I eat chili?

Nick-Zack
07-17-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure that it happens. I can't see how you would be able to move the largest denomination chips as people have a pretty good idea where they are though. I am also sure that bunches of the $25 chips went home as souvenirs.

jsmith5
07-17-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will there be more about pearls of wisdom regarding chili consumption and bankroll management? My game has really taken off since I've mastered the nuances of chili eating in regard to my bankroll. I wonder if the bathroom hooker minds, when I eat chili?

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahah...not sure what's funnier...this thread or the fact you all watched tilt enough to know what was going on...

SheridanCat
07-17-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, to actually answer the question. Yes, it's possible and allegations have been made against big names in tournament poker about this very thing.

Regards,

T

MonkeeMan
07-17-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ahahahah...not sure what's funnier...this thread or the fact you all watched tilt enough to know what was going on...

[/ QUOTE ]

How maniacally moranic. Tilt - #1 poker mini-series in the history of such things.

rheaume
07-17-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How maniacally moranic. Tilt - #1 poker mini-series in the history of such things.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, #1 and the only poker mini series.

i heard it was cancelled. apparently i'm the only one who's heard this.

good riddance cuz it was freakin terrible

i also heard doyle hated on it, that owns