PDA

View Full Version : Help to set up microsoft outlook for hotmail or yahoo mail

NiR
07-16-2005, 07:48 PM
i am trying to set up PT so i can import hand histories for sng's. can someone tell me how to set outlook up. i was told that i have to set outlook up to my email and thats the only way to import. i have a hotmail and yahoo email account. so can someone please tell me how to set it up. SET BY STEP!! i prefer to use yahoo mail but if i cant then hotmail is fine.

Nick B.
07-16-2005, 07:50 PM
In order to use Yahoo mail, you need to have the pay service (Yahoo plus) which would give you a POP3 email. The instructions on how to set up an email are in the Help section under POP3. Gmail is free and has a POP3. Hotmail doesn't.

NiR
07-16-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In order to use Yahoo mail, you need to have the pay service (Yahoo plus) which would give you a POP3 email. The instructions on how to set up an email are in the Help section under POP3. Gmail is free and has a POP3. Hotmail doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

so i cant use hotmail? i heard you can use hotmail. i dont have the paid yahoo one so thats out of the question. can you or anyone please give me step by step of how to set up my hotmail for outlook? if thats not possible then tell me how to set up GMAIL. ill get a account.

Nick B.
07-16-2005, 08:04 PM
PT (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18&sid=e7c6b9b9e328145cf40f1ff4f2e 4a6d3)

pm me your email address and I will send you a gmail invite.