PDA

View Full Version : For John Feeney

Timer
02-20-2003, 09:55 AM
Hi John,

Just let me say that it is chicken livered, panty waste, Clinton loving liberals like yourself that make this country great. I agree with you. We should wait until the NEXT terrorist attack on mainland USA before we lift one finger to do anything to anyone that supports terrorism in the world—including Iraq.

We should be kind and caring to people like Saddam Hussein. He doesn’t mean anything by it. We only lost about 3000 in the first go around and that isn’t nearly enough to start a war that might kill innocent babies.

John, you are ahead of the curve. Why go to war when we can just sit here and wait to be gut-shot one more time. Oh well, you are a good hearted soul. I’m sure when John Kerry, or (God-forbid) Richard Gephardt, or Joseph Liberman wins the next election and lolly coddle the terrorist governments of the world you will once again be pleased.

I’m against war too. We all are. Bush is against war. But I’ll tell ya what. I’m damn glad we have a leader that is willing to cut off the head of the snake before the snake even gets a chance to take a bite at us.

Oh by the way. What would YOU do as an alternative to war? Just curios what the liberal think tank types are considering. Perhaps sanctions. Or maybe independent inspections. Or how about, just leaving the guy alone. Don’t bother him and he won’t bother us.

Have a nice day, John. I know you mean well, but you are simply wrong.

But hey! Jane Fonda, Kim Bassinger, Alex Baldwin, Sean Penn and all of your buddies agree with you so please, don’t feel bad for being so far off the mark.

Or as we used to say in the sixties . . . Peace. (Yeah, right.)

Clarkmeister
02-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Are all conservatives so insecure that someone who disagrees with even one of their positions must be a bleeding heart liberal who hugs trees and is a closet communist? This board is making me think so. And I've voted Republican in every presidential election I've been eligible for. Its pretty sad, really.

marbles
02-20-2003, 01:46 PM
"Are all conservatives so insecure that someone who disagrees with even one of their positions must be a bleeding heart liberal who hugs trees and is a closet communist?"

--Nope. In fact, I'd guess the silent majority of us are actually quite open to new ideas and points of view.

Extreme conservatives actually irritate me more than extreme liberals. I don't believe anyone is particularly swayed by what either group has to add, but at least the liberals don't claim to represent my viewpoint.

andyfox
02-20-2003, 05:14 PM
It's very sad. I heard Bob Dole lamenting this very point on TV last night. The ulginess coming from the likes of Limbaugh, Prager, Hannity, and Charen poisons the air.

Timer's problem with John Feeney appears to be one of poor reading skills on the part of Timer.