PDA

View Full Version : Save Game Function in Life

ZeeJustin
07-16-2005, 05:59 PM
You can create 5 save points in your life, and load them as often as you want. Your life span, however, is limited to a total of 120 years. How would you use these save points?

I think I would use 1 to get rich very early in life, probably through gambling unless I could think of a way to do it without the negative connotation of gambling. Maybe I would steal an idea from the future, or invest in IBM or a little of both.

2) I would save at a high school party or prom night, and use that save point whenever I wanted crazy sex.

3) Something similar to #2, but later in life, perhaps in a bar setting.

I'm not sure what I would do with the other 2. I hope some of you guys can come up with better ideas than sex and money.

irishpint
07-16-2005, 06:10 PM
did u say ideas better than sex and money?

tbach24
07-16-2005, 06:14 PM
When I was 12 I moved to a new town and was going to be in all classes that were ahead of the rest of my grade and take two foreign language classes. I ended up slacking off and getting in trouble and have only just recovered. If I could, I would rewind those 5 years, drop one of the languages and just take school seriously.

ibankonu
07-16-2005, 06:14 PM
When you load up this save point, do you have to relive your life from that point on, or do you replay it for say, 24 hours, and then go back to the "present time?"

bugstud
07-16-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When you load up this save point, do you have to relive your life from that point on, or do you replay it for say, 24 hours, and then go back to the "present time?"

[/ QUOTE ]

my impression is the former...

Benholio
07-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Wait, if you loaded up #2 for some crazy sex, how would you get back to the present? Wouldn't you have to live life back from high school again, or load from a different save?

Lawrence Ng
07-16-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what I would do with the other 2. I hope some of you guys can come up with better ideas than sex and money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Justin, there is nothing better than those two...

Lawrence

ZeeJustin
07-16-2005, 06:26 PM
You can just load a save. Imagine a SNES game where the opening menu has 5 saves you can load. At any time you can reset the game and go back to one of those saves. The only difference is you can't save over a save.

ggbman
07-16-2005, 06:33 PM
1.) Definitly some point where i was well off financially.

2.) Some point where things were/are going very well with my Gf.

3.) One save point for a couple of years ago at the beggining of high school and i used to sneak out and meet up with this girl, those were fun times.

4.) One for high school graduation, that was great day.

5.) I'm saving this one for something that hasn't happened yet.

The Yugoslavian
07-16-2005, 07:29 PM
The trick is to never need or want a 'save' point for one's life.

Yugoslav

bugstud
07-16-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can just load a save. Imagine a SNES game where the opening menu has 5 saves you can load. At any time you can reset the game and go back to one of those saves. The only difference is you can't save over a save.

[/ QUOTE ]

makes the game theory on this impressive. to go back to getting ass, you kinda need to return to where you were, so you're using multiple saves. I figure at least one of them to be before the wsop where I could win looooooots of money if I play it over and over and over again until I get it right. Maybe even do that a couple times.

Reef
07-16-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The trick is to never need or want a 'save' point for one's life.

[/ QUOTE ]

much MUCH easier said than done

kurosh
07-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Do you have the mind that you had at the save point or your mind before loading? Would I know that I had loaded? IE, if I loaded at age 2, would I have the mind of however long I've lived?

WackityWhiz
07-16-2005, 08:32 PM
if we keep our memory then....

1) day before the biggest powerball
2) day before a big football game in high school (know the plays, parties afterwards)

i'm only 20, i'd save the next 3 for a rainy day.

tworooks
07-16-2005, 08:39 PM
I think 1 save would have to used for kicking a guys ass.
This is only if the save function is used to relive that part, not have anything changed.