PDA

View Full Version : Help me convince istewart to play tonight

Saddlepoint
07-16-2005, 03:32 PM
He's being gay and is refusing to come to a home game he could crush, for no apparent reason except to be difficult. It's not like he has anything better to do. Please help me harass him.

Freakin
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Tell him to clean out the pearl factory that is his sandy vagina....

Freakin

TheIrishThug
07-16-2005, 03:52 PM
bump

come on ppl, if u r not doing it for the cause, this is a place for ppl to take free shots at stewie

tbach24
07-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't blame him. I hate playing in home games with my friends, they take it way to seriously. Not to mention they play .25/.5 nl with 10$ stacks which isn't fun.

Morpheus
07-16-2005, 03:56 PM
I don't like tbach24 . He mean.

TheIrishThug
07-16-2005, 03:57 PM
ok, that's not helping. and we made a point to making the stacks deeper than 20 bb's.

tbach24
07-16-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, that's not helping. and we made a point to making the stacks deeper than 20 bb's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, then use incentives like alcohol and hot chicks and if he doesn't go, then he's officially gay.

Carlito
07-16-2005, 04:00 PM
No, he's cool. Special, but still cool.
You? You're not cool. Carlito would like to spit an apple at you, but you'd probably catch it and put it in a deep fryer.

Saddlepoint
07-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh my god Will you [censored] pussy.

SackUp
07-16-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, then use incentives like alcohol and hot chicks and if he doesn't go, then he's officially gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it looks like he will get to Fvck some pussies, but they are all dudes..

irishpint
07-16-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, he's cool. Special, but still cool.
You? You're not cool. Carlito would like to spit an apple at you, but you'd probably catch it and put it in a deep fryer.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a stupid post.

TheIrishThug
07-17-2005, 07:23 PM
an update for those who care:

stewie was not persuaded to come and play. a couple of the other ppl that were supposed to be coming also didn't show up. so we now do not have enough ppl to make it worth playing. we then proceeded to drive to will's house and bug the [censored] out of him cause we knew he wasn't doing anything important. after waiting a few mins he was in the car and we were on the way to mini golf.

still in the mood to gamble, a wager was placed on the game. the winner getting money from all the other players for each point that seperated the winner's score from each respective looser. will decided to once again be a pussy and not take part in the wager.

when the point were tallied up will had the lowest score by 8 strokes with there being a tie for 2nd. stewie lead the fourth and final player by 22 strokes. but no, he had passed on the wager, resulting in a clear -EV decision.

this was followed by a quick 4 person freeze out that istewart agian refused to gamble on.