PDA

View Full Version : ING+Neteller: Can deposit to ING, but can't withdraw to fund Neteller?

AA suited
07-16-2005, 12:54 PM
i have an ING acct. I want to link Neteller to it.

But I've had a problem recently with ING. I opened another bank acct. I gave that bank ING's routing & acct #s, and told it to withdraw from my ING acct.

ING rejected the request. They said they have to be the ones that initiate $ flowing out of ING. this is for security purposes. i dont think this is right???

So to those that have ING linked to Neteller, do you have problems using Neteller to initiate a withdraw from ING?

SlowStroke
07-16-2005, 03:01 PM
No problems at all.
I link NETeller to ING.
I link ING to my bank account.

For NETeller to/from ING transfers I use NETeller to initiate.

For ING to/from bank transfers I use ING to initiate.

Quercus
07-16-2005, 04:31 PM
How did you link Neteller to ING? I tried using the routing number given on the ING account with my account number, and Neteller eventually came back reporting an error.

nazbrok
07-16-2005, 05:56 PM
I am french and tried to link neteller to my french ING account. ING said they don't allow such link with foreign account...

SlowStroke
07-16-2005, 06:28 PM
there are 3 interesting ING numbers

1) the ING id number you use to sign in to ING. This is for ING only.

2) the ING account number, I think they email this to you. This is the bank account number you give to NETeller.

3) the ABA bank routing number, this should be 031176110 which you also have to give to NETeller.

did you use the correct ABA number ?

Quercus
07-16-2005, 07:25 PM
I used the correct ABA number, I think. I suspect I used the wrong ING account number though. I'll have to rummage around the site and see if I can figure out what the real account number is.