PDA

View Full Version : Low limit SnGer?

Phill S
07-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Find yourself playing 5 and 10 dollar SnGs? Struggling to make your name and show good profit?

Come play at pokerroom. Facilities include uber tight weaky players who hate calling your pushes. Players who misjudge what your re-raise preflop means and push their pair of 9s on the flop anyway. People who just cant help but bluff stupid amounts into people who have top pair and insist on calling you down.

Act now and take advantage of our free carriage clock or rakeback program on one of our skins!

Heres what made up people had to say:

Mr Wjan (PR China): I just tried pokerroom a couple of months ago, most shocking to me was the way you can work off bonuses using SnGs! Lets not publisise the fact that all the skins also have sign up bonuses and occassional reload bonuses too!

Mrs Hot (Sweden): The rake on the $5 SnGs is just 50 cents! Now that may be as much as stars, but its half what it is at party poker!

Mr Phill S (UK): I normally play higher amounts that the 5 and 10 games, but following a brutal downswing i decided to drop down to regain confidence. I won my first ever $5 game and ive done so well in the $10 games im considering just 50 tabling them and not moving up again, the games are sooo ripe right now.

Yes, remember, act soon for your carriage clock. For details of the sites using pokernetwork software, alongside pokerroom, please visit here (http://pokernetwork.co.uk/partners/) for links to their site.

Thank you.

Phill,
CEO Crappy Ads and Not Spam Corporation.

HighestCard
07-16-2005, 11:30 AM
SSHHHH!!!...I've liked pokerroom because I've never ran into a 2+2'er there, but now you just let the cat out of the bag... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

This is all very true though...btw what skin do you prefer?

mmbt0ne
07-16-2005, 11:34 AM
I just found a really great site to play. What better way to make a profit than to broadcast it to a few thousand multitablers!

Phill S
07-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Not the first time ive ever advised people to try the site.

I dont care if more 2+2ers go, most couldnt cut it as it actually requires people to play post flop. The ones who could be winners there are solid winners at party anyway so wont move over. But if your just starting out, party is rarely the correct choice imo.

I play at betonbet mostly, though ill dip back into pokerroom when they next have a reload bonus as the bonus value is a lot larger than my rakeback is.

Phill

KingDan
07-16-2005, 12:30 PM
That is where I first built my BR from, $25 on pokerroom /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SNGS were very easy, and they had good MTT.

Sabrazack
07-16-2005, 12:34 PM
i started playing at pokerroom, but after i started reading this forum it became obvious that if you want to make money party is teh [censored]. After moving to party i never looked back, only on party will someone call your all in with 3c4c preflop and 10xbb behind.

gildwulf
07-16-2005, 12:43 PM
I tried working off a signup bonus at pokerroom, and yes the SNGs are easy but they are soooo damn long in comparison to Party for how much bonus you are getting off. After like 5 hours of multitabling and having like 200 player points out of a required 2400 I just said [censored] it and moved it all to Intertops for another 4 tables at party:P