PDA

View Full Version : Stud8 crew: how do these results look?

bigredlemon
07-16-2005, 08:05 AM
I've been having some poor results in stud8 but have picked up in tonite. I'm hoping someone can tell me if I'm just running hot right now or if these numbers I'm looking at is about what I can expect. They're based off 1k stud party 3/6 hands I played tonite.
So far as I know, they count a win if you get any portion of the pot.

4th seen: 18%
win if 4th seen: 56%
hands won: 11%

56% seems high to me, so does that mean i'm either running very hot or am playing too loose on later streets? I'd like to hear what kind of numbers you guys are running to see where I'm at.

bholdr
07-16-2005, 02:05 PM
I don't know what kind of numbers are correct for stud/8, but i'd guess those are pretty good. The win if 4th seen% does seem a little high, though if you're winning that often, i doubt it means that you're playing too losely on later streets, rather, it would seem to indicate that you may be playing too tightly on third. you may be leaving some money on the table by not limping with marginal hands and trying to catch perfect on fourth... 11% of hands won looks aboput right.

about that 56%- does that mean that you've taken 56% of the money from that point, or that you won at least one end of the pot?

how are you getting those stats? i want to find mine... let me know how and i'll post 'em.

B

DeadMoneyOC
07-16-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4th seen: 18%

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems a little low to me. There is a good chance that I am just a crazy maniac though...more to come later after my session today. I plan on playing about a 1000 hands today so I will post my stats if I remember.

The only stat I ever looked at before this post was Pots won at showdown percentage.

bigredlemon
07-16-2005, 07:51 PM
On party, you can right click your username and the option to display stats will show. There's a stats tab on stars as well.