PDA

View Full Version : I love it how a @#!$forbrains 19 year old posts on a newsgroup.......

johnnybeef
07-16-2005, 07:00 AM
and his entire vernacular can be seen all over party poker. I have seen at least 20 screen names in the last week with at least one of the following:

Ship it
BWAHAHAHAH
3uo
holla
luckbox

Raptor, if that chick ever fails you, it is obvious to me that there are a plethora of 2+2ers who would line up to give you oral pleasure /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kasey2004
07-16-2005, 09:28 AM
ROFLMAO

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif it

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

citanul
07-16-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have seen at least 20 screen names in the last week with at least one of the following...

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've seen raptor playing 1/2 of his screen names. And?

citanul

USCSigma1097
07-16-2005, 10:19 AM
No,

He's right Citanul...I have seen SHIPITBATCH and multiple variations of ship it in the lower buyins, so unless raptor is slumming in the 20's and 30's, he's right.

My new challenge is this. Once Raptor finishes his 20k challenge, He has to fight me in a cage match.

I'll start the line at 5-1 against me.

Sigma

SuitedSixes
07-16-2005, 10:53 AM
I would guess that raptor is the most "legendary" SNGer . . . in fact I'm going to make a poll. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2886218&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) *

*Which Citanul will either sticky or delete . . . I'm not sure which.

skipperbob
07-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Citanul was just ready to hit the "block/lock" key on his console (painted red for quick reference) when he noticed the post-count go over a thousand....He mumbled a few utterances about losing control, lamented the fact that he's not even considered for "most legendary", and retreated to the windowless panic-room where he polishes his vitriol. /images/graemlins/blush.gif