PDA

View Full Version : Poker Edge has removed.......

PokerBob
07-16-2005, 02:08 AM
.....the "use at your own risk" warning that used to be on the top of their website in red. anyone know if they have come to an agreement with Party and other skins?

TheMetetron
07-16-2005, 02:21 AM
Probably not. Either, way I've stopped caring. I'm still using it and haven't gotten a warning from my current skin. This program is a beast.

spkid
07-16-2005, 11:29 AM
I don't think so. I haven't seen anything in the PE forum regarding this. I think they just decided to keep letting people sign up at their own risk (without telling them that it's at their own risk). The red print was probably killing business.

pecto
07-16-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably not. Either, way I've stopped caring. I'm still using it and haven't gotten a warning from my current skin. This program is a beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this eurobet?? I haven't recceived any warning yet, but i've stopped using it for obvious reason, just in case. Also a friend of mine had his eurobet account closed because of pokerprophecy.

jman220
07-16-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this eurobet?? I haven't recceived any warning yet, but i've stopped using it for obvious reason, just in case. Also I had my gnome eurobet account closed because of pokerprophecy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mr pink
07-16-2005, 12:47 PM
i just got a warning from eurobet. pretty much the exact same thing i got from party except they didn't email it to me, just a message from the server.

i've got everything closed down right now, i don't know if i want to risk using playerview at this point. has anyone gotten an email about playerview?

excession
07-16-2005, 12:54 PM
No PV/GT+/PAHUD (all overlays for PT) are all fine at the moment - the TOS breach alleged vs PE was about datasharing not about player prolifing..

AngusThermopyle
07-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Go to their "pricing" page.
Red warning still there.

PokerBob
07-16-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this eurobet?? I haven't recceived any warning yet, but i've stopped using it for obvious reason, just in case. Also a friend of mine had his eurobet account closed because of pokerprophecy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they confiscate his money?

spkid
07-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, the red warning is on the pricing page, and now it's back on the home page in duplicate. I guess they're still in "negotiations".

astro
07-16-2005, 06:13 PM
lol
no warning 4 me... just account closed for using the f.. usless pokerpropechy at eurobet, had 5K in my poker account, had to send about 10 mails and wait to next day when they tranfered my money from poker to sports account...
highly recomend u all to stop using this programs now

Morpheus
07-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Why are people so hooked on pokerprophecy ? I used the trial thing and thought it was useless. I could give a crap what some dude's % in the money is at the $10 SNG level. Have they improved it or something ? I don't get it.