PDA

View Full Version : Routing # for Neteller? (opening a HSBC bank acct)

AA suited
07-15-2005, 11:59 PM
right now neteller is linked TO my community bank. everything orginates from neteller.

and since neteller only allows 1 bank, i want to keep that.

What i want to do is link hsbc bank TO neteller. so everything orginates from hsbc.

i want to hsbc to draw $ directly from Neteller. but hsbc needs neteller's routing #.

Anyone know it?

morgant
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
check netellers website, they have the wire info in there. but, its kinda incomplete, you may have to call them. they have 24/7 support. they suck major dik though /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheMetetron
07-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Neteller isn't a bank account. I don't think it has a routing number.

Hojglad
07-16-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller isn't a bank account. I don't think it has a routing number.

[/ QUOTE ]
It isn't a bank. It does not have a routing number. All you should need is your bank's routing number for neteller. Call customer service and they should be able to assist you with this change.

AA suited
07-16-2005, 08:33 AM
i want to leave neteller linked to my local bank. in this setup, everything (deposit/withdraw) orginates from neteller.

i want another bank linked TO neteller. in this setup, everything originates from that bank.

do you see the difference?

isnt this possible???

L_Dude
07-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't think it's possible. Neteller only allows transfers to and from 1 bank. When I changed banks, I had to delete my old account and go back through the microdeposit for confirmation of the new bank. Not something you probably want to be doing on a regular basis.