PDA

View Full Version : Poker Discussion Group

David
02-19-2003, 04:42 PM
I seem to remember that the group in Vegas meets on Wednesdays???? I am going to be in Vegas on Wednesday April 16 and was wondering where you meet, what time, do you let "strangers" come to the meeting. Would love to meet some 2+2'rs.

Howard Burroughs
02-19-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi David,

We meet every Wednesday at 2:00 pm. You are more then welcome to come. Last week Mason, Dynasty, Jim Brier, Barry T, Clark, Al Schoonmaker, skp, MBE, Poker Babe & Nolan Dalla (as well as about 8 other nice folks) showed up. Today Linda Johnson will be there. You never know who will show up (it's been as small as two and as big as 35).

The location changes. P.M. Poker Babe, Alan or myself for location.

The group started two yeard ago as a brain child of Alan Schoonmaker's. Matt Lessinger, Dave in Cali & Alan used to meet for poker discussion over breakfast in New Jersey. This is the lunchtime Vegas version of those days in A.C.

The group has people who just started playing poker & people who have been playing since before Pearl Harbor. It has people who play 4-8 & ones who play high stakes at Bellagio everyday.

We've had visits from Million dollar WSOP winner Russ Hamilton, Puggy Pearson, Mason Malmuth, Roy Cooke, Major Kong, Mike Sexton, Daniel Negreanu, Doc Earll, Lou Krieger, Doug Dalton, Tommy Angelo, & Frank (Lumpy, from Leave it to Beaver) Bank. That's off the top of my head.

We'd love to meet you and talk poker when you are in town.

Best of Luck

Howard

All 2+2ers welcome.