PDA

View Full Version : Personal Assistant

The Truth
07-15-2005, 06:55 PM
After read the Gnores thread, I have decided to get a personal assistant as well.

I figure 10 dollars an hour is good money for a college girl right? So 100 bucks for a week tops.

Has anybody else taken this to heart? I mean if you are making more than 100 dollars an hour, its hugely positive EV. As a student, the more free time I can get, the more I can play.

I have a few people in mind that I know and would do a good job. However, I could put up a couple flyers or take an add in the university paper, that would be sweet in that I could pick a real hot girl...Most of the pople I have in mind are already hot girls, but this would be an interesting way to meet new ones.

suggestions?

ptmusic
07-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah, set aside some of your assets for a lawyer to help you with your discriminatory hiring practices, another for the sexual harrassment lawsuit your bound to run into, and another for the child support lawsuit.

-ptmusic

The Truth
07-15-2005, 07:23 PM
lol, thanks for the insight. I doubt a guy hiring a random person as a personal assistant needs to fear any of these basic things. Discriminatory hiring practices... good luck proving this one, you cant get statistics on number of people ive hired, you cant prove there is bias in my process, im not telling a girl im looking over her cause she is ugly. sexual harrassment, this is actually possible, but I like to believe I would be smoother about it than to cause this, plus I think I can "read" people fairly well, and can back off when appropriate, plus she'll probly just be sexually harrasing me cause im a sexy beast.
child support, testicular cancer rendered me sterile.
<font color="white"> I hate myself. </font>
I'm not a corporation (yet)

man, you need to lighten up.

There was a study done about malpractice lawsuits and doctors.
The common idea was that doctors that make the most mistakes should have more malpractice lawsuits filed against them. This was not the case. Instead, people tend to sue only doctors they dont like for malpractice. So, a nice doctor that spent slightly more time on average with each patient (2 minutes more was the average) that made more mistakes that could have gotten him sued, was sued a much smaller percentage of the time than a doctor who was not necessarily mean, but just shorter and more direct with the patient.

<font color="white">yea i read obscure journals, hopefully i die soon. I do make 180 bucks an hour though, so at least ill have something to leave to the progeny I am incapable of conceiving.... ahh well </font>

love
blake

edit: I spell real real bad.

<font color="white"> yes, i am talking about magic spells. </font>

TStoneMBD
07-15-2005, 07:24 PM
hire a big ugly 400 pound wrinkley crosseyed man for the EOE benefits instead.

The Truth
07-15-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hire a big ugly 400 pound wrinkley crosseyed man for the EOE benefits instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

U R A GENIUS.

balkii
07-15-2005, 07:35 PM
http://www.catalinacruz.net/pot/images/office-girls.jpg