PDA

View Full Version : Software Probs w/ Absolute?

VegasVixen
07-15-2005, 02:28 PM
I have been playing Absolute for a couple weeks to clear the Neteller $500 sign-up bonus. This site is driving me crazy. For me, its laggy... choppy... and sometimes freezes up. Anyone else have probs?

I have a very capable brand new laptop & multi-table other sites all the time, with PT and GT+ running. I don't ever have issues unless I'm on Absolute...

Kyriefurro
07-15-2005, 02:59 PM
It's not you. It's AP's quality software. It does not play well with any other programs that you might be running, including Outlook and Pokertracker. If I had to guess, the software hogs your RAM, but that's only a guess.

The only solution I've found was to set up a second computer and run them side by side with Outlook and PT on one machine and AP on the other.

RedBean
07-15-2005, 03:02 PM
I had this problem at first, and changed my display settings from 32 bit color to 16 bit color, and it went away.

VegasVixen
07-15-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had this problem at first, and changed my display settings from 32 bit color to 16 bit color, and it went away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the advice. I just switched to 16, I'll see how it goes. I still have $370 to clear in bouns and I'd hate to pull out mid-way through but its really making me nuts playing there!