PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill

Bulldog
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
I was at UNC for the last five days at a basketball camp, so I'm catching up on what I missed. I'm up-to-date on the WSOP main event and the Kwazar scam. Anything else I should know?

Also, Chapel Hill, nice town. We couldn't find much night life on the one night we went out, except to say that all the women are blonde and most are fairly hot. I spent a few too many dollars on UNC gear, and I'm not really a fan. The colors and logo are just pretty cool. So is coaching in the Dean Dome and in Carmichael Auditorium, where so many greats have played and coached.

turnipmonster
07-15-2005, 02:24 PM
dude, lots to do in chapel hill. there's hell, local 506, cat's cradle, plus tons of college type bars. there's even a newsgroup dedicated to the music scene in chapel hill called alt.music.chapel-hill, ross grady posts every week about all the stuff going on in triangle music. merge records, which is huge now, is based out of chapel hill.

--turnipmonster

Vote4Pedro
07-15-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I spent a few too many dollars on UNC gear, and I'm not really a fan. The colors and logo are just pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

FRONTRUNNER!!!111

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Some Chuck Norris gimmick account is giving Dead a run for his money in terms of who's the biggest horse's ass.

DukeSucks
07-15-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, lots to do in chapel hill. there's hell, local 506, cat's cradle, plus tons of college type bars. there's even a newsgroup dedicated to the music scene in chapel hill called alt.music.chapel-hill, ross grady posts every week about all the stuff going on in triangle music. merge records, which is huge now, is based out of chapel hill.

--turnipmonster

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it much better myself. Although I didn't spend too much time there during the summer, I never heard anyone complain about being bored in Chapel Hill.

Jersey Nick
07-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Piiop went to school with this months Playmate

Ripdog's neighbor is still an a-hole

El Diablo is gonna miss The Go Team show

DasLeben lost his job at the Toyota dealership, but may be selling Hyundais soon

IndieMatty likes his ZoneChefs food

Wacki met a hot girl in a bar and later at the library, layed down a good rap, but didn't ask for the digits

JBB made green

Al Capone Jr's rant is now a sticky in B&M - read it or get kicked in the nuts

Tubgirl is not missing

mmbtOne lives in the 8th best town in America and people hated on each other's towns

Ignore this user function becomes hugely popular

*** You are ignoring this user ***

hoyaboy1
07-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Did you get any money from Roy Williams?

Bulldog
07-15-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Piiop went to school with this months Playmate

Ripdog's neighbor is still an a-hole

El Diablo is gonna miss The Go Team show

DasLeben lost his job at the Toyota dealership, but may be selling Hyundais soon

IndieMatty likes his ZoneChefs food

Wacki met a hot girl in a bar and later at the library, layed down a good rap, but didn't ask for the digits

JBB made green

Al Capone Jr's rant is now a sticky in B&M - read it or get kicked in the nuts

Tubgirl is not missing

mmbtOne lives in the 8th best town in America and people hated on each other's towns

Ignore this user function becomes hugely popular

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. This was so good, someone will create a gimmick account named VH1's Best Week Ever and do it every Friday.