PDA

View Full Version : Towel Boy

hoopsie44
07-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Hanging out in my local bar last night and had a pretty good buzz on after 8 or 9 beers. Meet this OK looking girl and she ends up coming back to my place. We're tearing each others clothes off and she tells me to get a fresh towel and a pair of scissors. WTF! Of course I do as I'm told and she proceeds to cut my towel into strips and tells me she doesn't enjoy sex without being tied up. Tied her hands to the headboard and went at it pretty good. Just a bizarre night and it was a funny sight when I woke up this morning and saw the towel strips on my bedroom floor. Fighting a pretty bad hangover right now, but well worth it.

swede123
07-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Why doesn't this stuff ever happen to me? Oh yeah, I'm married. Nice going though.

Swede

DavidC
07-15-2005, 11:39 AM
You'd figure she'd have just taken towel strips to the bar with her...

diebitter
07-15-2005, 11:48 AM
2 questions

1) What type of knots did you use?
2) Did you tie her face up or down?

IndieMatty
07-15-2005, 11:51 AM
What bar was this?

My initial thought is: I don't even have a pair of scissors in my house.

GreywolfNYC
07-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Awesome! Where's your local bar?

hoopsie44
07-15-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2 questions

1) What type of knots did you use?
2) Did you tie her face up or down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a regular double knot. I was never a boy scout so I don't know all the different types of knots. Plus being drunk, my manual dexterity certainly was not very good.

Face up. She was really into this little scenario and I'm sure this was just the tip of the iceberg as far as her experiences go in this area. At one point she mentioned that she has her most intense orgasms when she's tied up AND a third party is secretly watching her have sex. I apologized for not being able to accomodate her on that.

hoopsie44
07-15-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome! Where's your local bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hang out in The Austin Ale House in Kew Gardens, NY.(NYC)

hoopsie44
07-15-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What bar was this?

My initial thought is: I don't even have a pair of scissors in my house.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're an indispensable household item.

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Face up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad.

[ QUOTE ]
At one point she mentioned that she has her most intense orgasms when she's tied up AND a third party is secretly watching her have sex. I apologized for not being able to accomodate her on that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure any number of local 00tiots would've obliged.

hoopsie44
07-15-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You'd figure she'd have just taken towel strips to the bar with her...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...Bed, Bath, and Beyond should give this woman a finder's fee.

Bulldog
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At one point she mentioned that she has her most intense orgasms when she's tied up AND a third party is secretly watching her have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are watching secretly, how does she know about it?