ThaSaltCracka
07-15-2005, 10:07 AM
be careful, you'll shoot your eye out!!

SippinSoma
07-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Thank you.

Dynasty
07-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Why would she wear a dress like that in the middle of January?

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you be camped out at the bookstore right now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Popinjay
07-15-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

T-minus 16hrs 50minutes and counting.

MoreWineII
07-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Pants...tighter...

Reef
07-15-2005, 10:48 AM
could probably cut glass with them things

Dynasty
07-15-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you be camped out at the bookstore right now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got my copy reserved.

But, if you want info, I'm headed to bed shortly after noon so that I wake up at about 9-10. I plan to shower, eat, and then head down to Barnes & Noble.

Freakin
07-15-2005, 11:30 AM
I trust you've all seen the pictures of her in the transparent dress... one person here has it as their avatar...

check thesuperficial.com if you haven't, i think they have some hi-res ones.

Freakin

Sheriff Fatman
07-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Do you have to wait till midnight US time or is it coinciding with the UK release at midnight?

BTW - the launch is being shown live on UK TV which is an indication of how big an event this now is! JK is reading the opening chapter from Edinburgh castle.

Poker will be taking a back seat this weekend!!!

Sheriff

pokeraces
07-15-2005, 01:20 PM
I would like to make a romance inside of her

SamIAm
07-15-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I trust you've all seen the pictures of her in the transparent dress... one person here has it as their avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm so ashamed I went to that site.
-Sam

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/jessicaalba0136yp.jpg
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/ja31.jpg

stabn
07-15-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But, if you want info, I'm headed to bed shortly after noon so that I wake up at about 9-10. I plan to shower, eat, and then head down to Barnes & Noble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two years ago when the last book came out i got [censored] because barnes let people get line passes at 9am for reserved copies and didn't [censored] tell me. This year i get there at 8:52 am this morning and there's a [censored] note on the door. Line passes don't go out until 5:00pm, something they again didn't [censored] tell me when i checked in again on this whole shindig a couple of weeks ago. [censored] barnes. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that i was playing at KJS's home game until like 2:00 this morning and getting to barnes at 9 was helllll.

Eegs
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM
dam that is a nice one...

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-15-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two years ago when the last book came out i got [censored] because barnes let people get line passes at 9am for reserved copies and didn't [censored] tell me. This year i get there at 8:52 am this morning and there's a [censored] note on the door. Line passes don't go out until 5:00pm, something they again didn't [censored] tell me when i checked in again on this whole shindig a couple of weeks ago. [censored] barnes. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that i was playing at KJS's home game until like 2:00 this morning and getting to barnes at 9 was helllll.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just want to take this opportunity to say you 'guys' are pathetic. Not only are you all giddy like schoolgirls over a children's book, but you're complaining about how you got [censored] over and weren't able to get it the very instant it was released in a thread about Miss OOT wearing a see-through shirt.

Sifmole
07-15-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... that is just so... sad. In so very many many ways.

chaas4747
07-15-2005, 03:42 PM
When did Alba win?

stabn
07-15-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just want to take this opportunity to say you 'guys' are pathetic. Not only are you all giddy like schoolgirls over a children's book, but you're complaining about how you got [censored] over and weren't able to get it the very instant it was released in a thread about Miss OOT wearing a see-through shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't really take a long look at that pic in OOT /images/graemlins/frown.gif. In any case, at least i'm not wearing a harry potter shirt today like one of my co-workers is.

stabn
07-15-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... that is just so... sad. In so very many many ways.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, this is more about not wanting to spend 2 hours in line to get it tonight than it is about getting it at exactly 12. I also have to get it tonight because my girlfriend would kill me if we didn't get our copies tonight.

chaas4747
07-15-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't really take a long look at that pic in OOT /images/graemlins/frown.gif. In any case, at least i'm not wearing a harry potter shirt today like one of my co-workers is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post a pic now. This will become the new Hot Tub pic!

stabn
07-15-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Post a pic now. This will become the new Hot Tub pic!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't post a pic of a coworker that doesn't even play poker.

Edit:
You might not even know the shirt is a harry potter shirt unless you've read the books anyway.

Pic of shirt:
http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/sm/294063_sm.jpg

not sucky pic:
http://hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/zm/294063_zm.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-15-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Post a pic now. This will be photoshopped into the Hot Tub pic!

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also have to get it tonight because my girlfriend would kill me if we didn't get our copies tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is worse? A regular Harry Potter nerd, or a pussy-whipped Harry Potter nerd?

stabn
07-15-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also have to get it tonight because my girlfriend would kill me if we didn't get our copies tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is worse? A regular Harry Potter nerd, or a pussy-whipped Harry Potter nerd?

[/ QUOTE ]

uh probably the one that doesn't get any sex (dynasty)...

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 03:56 PM
This thread is awesome. We somehow went from...

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/9852/jalba5om.jpg

to

[censored] hilarious.

stabn
07-15-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is awesome. We somehow went from...

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/9852/jalba5om.jpg

to

[censored] hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how that happened jake...

jakethebake
07-15-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't remember. Was it me?

chaas4747
07-15-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you dress your girl up like that hermonie chic, and make her do fun things with a wand?

Why in the [censored] are we talking about Harry Potter in an Alba thread.

stabn
07-15-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't remember. Was it me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

stabn
07-15-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you dress your girl up like that hermonie chic, and make her do fun things with a wand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake brought it up.

wayabvpar
07-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Where are you getting your copy, stabn? My wife wants one, but she didn't preorder (even though I told her to about 4 trillion times). We are tentatively planning to drive all over Bellevue at midnight and try to find one at a grocery store or something.

stabn
07-15-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you getting your copy, stabn? My wife wants one, but she didn't preorder (even though I told her to about 4 trillion times). We are tentatively planning to drive all over Bellevue at midnight and try to find one at a grocery store or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

If i was you guys i would totally go to walmart as i'm pretty sure they had the book the first night w/ no line two years ago. I'm hitting up the b&n at xroads though. If you strike out i could possibly loan you a copy saturday as i will probably finish it by sat morning at the latest. Also, FWIW, b&n's sign this morning said all preorder copies not picked up will be available at i believe 10:00 or noon on saturday, so that is an option for you as well.

lastsamurai
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
ITS QUITE NIPPLEY

mmmmmbrother
07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo
07-15-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, this is more about not wanting to spend 2 hours in line to get it tonight than it is about getting it at exactly 12. I also have to get it tonight because my girlfriend would kill me if we didn't get our copies tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does she let you have your nuts from time to time?
ThisHo

stabn
07-15-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But she does put them in her mouth.

wayabvpar
07-15-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If i was you guys i would totally go to walmart as i'm pretty sure they had the book the first night w/ no line two years ago. I'm hitting up the b&n at xroads though. If you strike out i could possibly loan you a copy saturday as i will probably finish it by sat morning at the latest. Also, FWIW, b&n's sign this morning said all preorder copies not picked up will be available at i believe 10:00 or noon on saturday, so that is an option for you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Walmart is not an option- I won't spend money there. Do you know if all of the B&N copies are spoken for? Maybe I should give them a call...

SpearsBritney
07-15-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

stabn
07-15-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Walmart is not an option- I won't spend money there. Do you know if all of the B&N copies are spoken for? Maybe I should give them a call...

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably should call them :P. Target is possible as well as they usually get a ton of copies of the biggest selling books but i don't know if they will have them tonight or not. Same with freddy's.

wayabvpar
07-15-2005, 05:45 PM
I am seeing myself driving all over Bellevue until sunrise. This is gonna suck!

stabn
07-15-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif. If you go longer than 3am or so you'll be sure to remember to preorder it for her next time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ThisHo
07-15-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which I'm sure you would enjoy ... if they were still attached to your body.

ThisHo

Sheriff Fatman
07-15-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Greatest thread hijack ever - the odds were astronomical.

Sheriff

stabn
07-15-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, if you ever get a girl instead of that little blow up sheep of yours, let me know and i'll send you a cookie ok?

ThisHo
07-15-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, if you ever get a girl instead of that little blow up sheep of yours, let me know and i'll send you a cookie ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

solid response... if that's the best you can do you're going to need to repeat 4th grade.

Good luck in life,
ThisHo

Mr. Zero
07-15-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to make a romance inside of her

[/ QUOTE ]

My nomination for best new gimmick account.

bobbyi
07-15-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Really, anything involving Bellevue sucks.

bugstud
07-16-2005, 07:00 AM
pic bump

kasey2004
07-16-2005, 07:02 AM
good deal, i missed this one... me likey nipples.

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

07-22-2005, 04:32 AM
Those are really nice, I'm telling you...