PDA

View Full Version : I open a table, it logs me out and back in...HELP!

SammyKid11
07-15-2005, 03:10 AM
So I'm a SnG player and I'm having a very disturbing technical issue on which I could use some expertise. I connect to my client (this has happened on both Eurobet and Empire, all starting in the last 2 days), then I'll go to a table -- the lobby drops away (as it normally would), but then instead of taking me to that table, it takes me back to the "Setting up connection" mini-screen like it does when you first open the client application. It doesn't do this everytime -- but it's especially bothersome when it lets me open 1, 2, or 3 tables, pay my entry fee, and then when opening the next table it logs me off and sends me to the connection mini-page. Then I'll hit OK, it will automatically try to open those tables again, and I will again be back at the connection mini-page...this can go on for several minutes before it finally lets me back onto my tables (only to discover in Tourney summaries that I auto-folded aces while I was away). Nevertheless, this is obviously very bothering and I was wondering if anyone had any clue what it might be and what I might do to fix it.

I DO have a spyware issue going on at the moment, which I've tried nearly everything to resolve. I can't see where it would be the spyware causing this problem, but then again I know very little about computers. Please help if you can. Thanks!