PDA

View Full Version : Getting in in NYC

sirpupnyc
07-15-2005, 12:55 AM
A sensitive topic, I know...I'm not asking for any specific info in open replies.

But if I want to play a while after work tomorrow afternoon, is there one of the clubs where I don't have to be brought in physically by an existing member? There's one where I've been told that's the case, and I get email updates from one of the others, but I don't know if it's the same there.

It's a perfectly sensible policy...I just don't know how I'm going to get to play locally if it's in place everywhere. There are probably some who'd recognise me from NYPC (and welcome me since you have some of my $ already), but who knows if that's any of you.

Anyway, PMs appreciated if anybody can offer advice. Thanks!

TStoneMBD
07-15-2005, 12:57 AM
aquarium is supposed to be open to the public, but i have no idea where its located.

id personally like to know where it is myself but noone seems to know lol.

DuceTrey23
07-15-2005, 01:12 AM
The location is 7 blocks south and 2 blocks west of the purple car located outside of club that had the yellow lights blinking....

other1
07-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Hmm I did a google for 'aquarium directions new york' and this is what I got.. directions (http://nyaquarium.com/nyadirections)

Hope that helps.

larrondo
07-15-2005, 01:54 AM
Go to Craig's list. Look up Poker under activities. There are lots of clubs that are advertising themselves there, and you won't have any problems. If there's a particular place you want to get into, ask someone on the internet for an E mail address and contact their guy.