PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Don't go to any malls on Oct. 31st, 2001

10-29-2001, 02:36 AM
A friend of mine send me e-mail:

Terrorist Attacks Planned

PLEASE Don't go to any malls on Oct. 31st, 2001 - Terrorist Attacks Planned

My friend Colleen arrived for a facial when FBI agents were leaving Murad on Sunday, October 7, 2001. They were there to interrogate a girl who worked there to find out if she knew anything. The reason for their lead was she was best-friends with a girl who was dating an Arab man,who disappeared and was involved in the terrorist attacks on the WTC. He disappeared this summer and left her a note, saying the following in the

effect of:

"I have to go away and will not be able to see you again. Please do me a favor and do not fly in any planes on September 11, 2001 nor shop at any shopping malls on October 31, 2001 ......... "

Don't know about you but I live across the street from a shopping mall,and my in-laws do too. Given my daughter is usually at their house on a Wednesday afternoon, right near the mall, am thinking of where else to go.

Halloween may not be so Happy.

Please send this to anyone that you know. Let's hope this isn't for real but since it was actually left in a letter to a loved one from one of the people involved in the attacks of September 11, 2001, I am not taking it too lightly

Love,

Terrie

10-29-2001, 08:09 AM
that has been circlating here in south carolina and georgia,,,i do not go to malls very often any way...gl

10-29-2001, 10:15 AM
n/t

10-29-2001, 11:06 AM

10-29-2001, 03:45 PM
..be careful anyway. Friend of mine works in Hawaii and a co-worker said her daughter's friend dated an Arab who left her a note...

Man, first razor blades in the candy apples, now this. Halloween sure has changed in the last 25 years.