PDA

View Full Version : A Thought

bluewilde
07-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Not sure if this is a good idea or a "punch-me-in-the-face" bad idea. I thought I might find something like it in the FAQ, but had no success. If it's in there please try and tell me before Citanul finds this.

In any case, I was wondering if any of the really successful SNG players would be willing to post (or just provide links to download) several complete HHs which noobs like myself could then watch on that nifty replayer. Not looking for fancy play, but what solid, straightforward SNG hold 'em looks like. Maybe a sample that reflects playing with great cards, playing with mediocre cards and playing without much in the way of cards would be best. I realize the replayer includes a few sample HHs, but I was hoping for a more reliable source, someone I was familiar with from these forums. Anyway, this seemed like something that might help me, but perhaps the better players wouldn't be comfortable just posting a complete record of their play, not sure. Thanks either way,

Blue

Edit: yeah a good samaritan sent me the link, and yeah I'm an idiot. Thanks

citanul
07-14-2005, 05:29 PM
yo:

if you find the site for the replayer, there are several posted on there.

otherwise, both curtains and nick b have posted a few. i think daliman has posted a couple also. i posted one or something. it is quite possible that jason strassa and zeejustin have posted one or several as well.

you might do best doing a search for something like +complete +hand +history or something like that. good luck. if you want to after you find all you can, put a link to all those threads together, that would be good too. the shadow might even honor it or something.

there is a complete gigabet hand history out there, but i wouldn't recommend looking at that for instruction as a beginning player.

citanul

skipperbob
07-14-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yo:

if you find the site for the replayer, there are several posted on there.

otherwise, both curtains and nick b have posted a few. i think daliman has posted a couple also. i posted one or something. it is quite possible that jason strassa and zeejustin have posted one or several as well.

you might do best doing a search for something like +complete +hand +history or something like that. good luck. if you want to after you find all you can, put a link to all those threads together, that would be good too. the shadow might even honor it or something.

there is a complete gigabet hand history out there, but i wouldn't recommend looking at that for instruction as a beginning player.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif"OMG" Somebody is on a Turbo-heater and got a nooner /images/graemlins/blush.gif