PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Vs. Apollo coolness poll Zee vs. Ivey

DcifrThs
07-14-2005, 04:19 PM
re: fnord's poll....

this one should at least be closer.
pick the coolest

-Barron

PS- go to Barry Greenstein's website and read up on the interesting thing about Phil Ivey. it has to do w/ Miss Pac Man

Smackdab
07-14-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PS- go to Barry Greenstein's website and read up on the interesting thing about Phil Ivey. it has to do w/ Miss Pac Man

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a link for those of us so lazy it takes great effort jsut to click the mouse button?

MEH.....Never mind

Phil was especially interested in the sit-down Ms. Pac Man game that was in my gameroom. I mentioned that I bought it for my girlfriend because she was the best that I had ever seen at it. He said he was the best that anyone had ever seen. I got a call from someone at the airport who wanted me to pick them up. Phil and Luciaetta were having fun with my kids and I asked them if they minded watching my kids until I got back. Phil asked, “Can I play the Ms. Pac Man game?” I said, “Of course.” When I returned an hour later, Phil was still sitting playing the game. He smiled and said, “Well, your girlfriend doesn’t have the high score anymore.”

MaxPower
07-14-2005, 05:34 PM
These polls are useless. There is no one cooler than Ray Zee.

sfer
07-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Ivey wears sports jerseys. He loses.

DcifrThs
07-14-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true but at least this one is closer...

-Barron

goofball
07-17-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess Greenstein had never played with Zee.

soah
07-18-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's losing this vote... link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2872437&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1)

MarkL444
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no no, its ok...he's black.

razor
07-21-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no no, its ok...he's black.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever, he's still not cooler than Zee.