PDA

View Full Version : A little monitor thing that just annoys me. Anyway to fix it?

Carmine
07-14-2005, 03:43 PM
This has to do with were the games pop up on my monitor(Dell 2001FP). The 1st game fills the top left corner of the screen but after that they pop up in the bottom right corner and only half the table is viewable, forcing me to drag it into position. I know it's no big deal, but it's just one of those things that irks me. Are there any settings I can manipulate to have the tables go right into position in the four corners.

MrTrik
07-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I am interested in the answer to this as well. I have no solution, but if you find out some way of doing this besides this thread could you please post it?

mattw
07-15-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am interested in the answer to this as well. I have no solution, but if you find out some way of doing this besides this thread could you please post it?

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.
i think this has been asked before. there might be a program called All-Snap or something like that. the funniest response was "man, you are even lazier than me":) i agree its a pain in the arse to be doing that for 8+ hours 4-tabling.