PDA

View Full Version : PTN - The Poker TV Network

Sniper
07-14-2005, 02:12 PM
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 14, 2005--The Poker TV Network Inc. (PTN) is pleased to announce the completion, pending regulatory approval, of its merger with TechSecure Partners Inc., a publicly traded Nevada Corporation (Pink Sheets:TSPT - News). The newly merged corporation will retain the Poker TV Network name and apply for a new trading symbol to better reflect the company's current business plan and direction.

The Poker TV Network is developing and acquiring Poker oriented programming, branded products and services, and branded Poker Tournaments. The Poker TV Network plans to build and expand its library of poker related programming and production capabilities that will allow market penetration and licensing of various branded products created and acquired by The Poker TV Network Inc.

The World Poker Tour (Nasdaq:WPTE - News) and ESPN's coverage of Harrah Entertainment's (NYSE:HET - News) World Series of Poker, has brought Poker into the mainstream of American popular culture and created a rising demand for poker related products. PTN's goal is to meet this demand with programming content and products for poker players and fans of all levels.

Dan Mezick
07-14-2005, 03:06 PM
I tried looking up the symbols PTN and TSPT and could find nothing. I googles "Poker TV network" and could not find any web site for this company.

Sniper
07-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Try using the symbol TSPT.PK (as noted in the release it trades on the pink sheets)

The web site is: http://www.pokertvnetwork.net

WPTE briefly spiked up around 11am today, I think this release had something to do with it.

TStoneMBD
07-14-2005, 06:34 PM
you gotta love multimillion dollar companies who hire 5 year olds to design their websites in mspaint.

i really hope that this channel goes through and that i can get it in my area, even for a hefty monthly fee it would be worth it.

Sniper
07-14-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you gotta love multimillion dollar companies who hire 5 year olds to design their websites in mspaint.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. yeah the website was totally lame, especially considering its supposed to be a MEDIA company /images/graemlins/wink.gif