PDA

View Full Version : I Need a Yoda

Jonsan
07-14-2005, 02:11 PM
The 2+2 forums are amazing, and I have gotten great input about specific hands; however, I feel like I need some help with my play on a more general level. I currently play on PokerStars at the 5.5s, and would like to know if a more experienced player would be willing to look at one or two of my tournament HHs and give me some input.

Thanks!

J

unreal_nh
07-14-2005, 02:59 PM
sure, i suppose i could give you an alternative perspective. pm me i guess. i play the 22's and 33's on party full time.

Jonsan
07-14-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sure, i suppose i could give you an alternative perspective. pm me i guess. i play the 22's and 33's on party full time.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent.

Phill S
07-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Ill look over the same ones if unreal doesnt mind. Id be interested if a shallow stack player from party would give massively different advice from someone like me, a deeper stack player from the 20s/30s. (for comparison purposes i make a high teen/low 20s ROI at pokerroom/skin games).

Email the hand hists to 'phillsievers at gmail dot com'. Ill give you a turnaround of a day or two, and if all parties concerned dont mind id like a peek at unreal's analysis for my own comparison.

Phill