PDA

View Full Version : Party 2-4 limp reraise

jon_1van
07-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Party 2/4 .25 ante

Seat 1: XXX XXX 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif___________CALL___________CALL
Hero 2: 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif_____________COMP___________????
Seat 3: XXX XXX 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif_______________FOLD
Seat 5: XXX XXX 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif__BRING__________CALL
Seat 6: XXX XXX T /images/graemlins/heart.gif_____CALL__________RAISES
Seat 7: XXX XXX K /images/graemlins/heart.gif_______CALL____________CALL
Seat 8: XXX XXX 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif_________CALL____________FOLD

whats your actions?

BeerMoney
07-14-2005, 01:16 PM
DO IT!!!

Michael Emery
07-14-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

DO IT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif You definitely dont lose much if you choose to three bet and gamble if thats what you're asking. Not unless its rolled tens anyway. So what the hell, three bet Jon! Do it! I like your completion on third. Some players wont make it, but your hand looks really sweet here multiway with strait/flush potential and no diamonds out whatsoever.

Mike Emery

lstream
07-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Based upon the action so far, it sure looks like seats 5,6,7, and 1 will hang in if you re-raise. So you are putting in 20% of the money for a hand that I think has at least a 50% chance of turning into a straight or a flush. I say re-raise and take full advantage of the favourable math.

BeerMoney
07-14-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Based upon the action so far, it sure looks like seats 5,6,7, and 1 will hang in if you re-raise. So you are putting in 20% of the money for a hand that I think has at least a 50% chance of turning into a straight or a flush. I say re-raise and take full advantage of the favourable math.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thinking stream.. I wouldn't say this hand has a 50% chance of winning, but did you notice how live his hand is?? Its sick.

bholdr
07-14-2005, 05:56 PM
pump that mother. tie 'em on if you hit. that's a monster with those upcards, i'd go nuts.

vintage_sara
07-14-2005, 07:42 PM
If i completed it on 3rd, I would three bet here because I believe the other players are tied into the hand. The ten likely has 10s and was limping to see what the king would do. Here's your chance to represent aces or something better than 10s and if you hit an open pair on 4th, you could take it down right away.

However, if you think the 10s will reraise, capping the action, I might not do it if I think that it would make the others fold. You want at least three players in this hand and having the fourth in is even better.

However, when it comes to the straight possibility, two of your primary cards 10 (likely two 10s are dead) and a 5 is dead (possibly two--with a limp fold). Your secondary straight cards are live as far as we can tell but one might reside in the K hand. So the straight may not be as live as it seems but the diamonds are a gem!

What do you do on 4th if you brick?